Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liquidfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
loved the lift...and eyelocks...love is in the air 😊..nihaal ws so good teaching tht chor a lesson
thnx fr d update 😊
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot 4 the update...

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

thanks a lot anju beautiful episode i am still watching it, omg omg omg omg what you said comes true not lugguage now veer has finally carried ayesha omg you are right i will dl the epi and will watch it a zillion times, omg ayesha's screams were terrible 🤣(Anjana: She needs to learn to scream properly )and veesha moments were enchanting😍img al those eyelocks so beautiful and veesha with mud again, seems like mud is playing the cupid here🤣🤣🤣 Anjana: Last time he wouldn't even give her his hanky and this time😆😆

mallu

Word Count: 0

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anjanaaaaaaaaaaa..🤗............great post yaar.👏...
Me a romance sucker so would defo love all this eyelock sessions.❤️....but yaar....me super concerned about that future kiss scene😕😉😆....their size contrast will defo coz either Veer to have a broken back or Ayesha to have broken neck🤣.......more than a gain in that kiss I sense a loss😲😆....we need doctors to rescue......lets transport some from DMG😉...
Nihaal is not only too mature for his age.😳.....but even in his perfectedly fitted child like behaviours does smart moves......loved the way he made that chor bore uncle confess.👏....
btw....Veer is now officially proclaimed a "rubber neck" (such a stare bear he is)🤣
Edited by sajni786 - 14 years ago
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am keeping my comments reserved.... gonna watch it again savoring every veesha moment!!!

Thanks for super update anjana!!😊
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks, -Just saw it.. and man! Those scenes are just.. hawwwwwwwww LOOOL Veer Pervert!! After watching the precap!🤪 - Loved todays episode.. really cute whether them rolling in the mud.. VeeSha eyelocks and Super convo... Just getting better and better!!..
Somya_2200 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update Anj... me will wait for ur special comments hon. 🤗🤗🤗... as no one can write better than you👏👏... really the difference between veer n aayesha size n height is really hillarious n sooooo unbelievably cute😳😳.... a lion taking care of cute cub like creature😳❤️... a unique combo... whts wid those some staring competition veer is giving, the guy just cant get enuf of staring at her whtever may be the situation😕😳😆.... this precap spunds really naughty he staring at her when she is changing her clothes 😳... this dhaudetar guy is soooo boring but nihaal makes up for it n how long would the poor kid go hungry n stranded like this ... but dhaudhetakar guy is better than that jeeja n minnie🥱
Edited by Somya_2200 - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

in precap, he is staring at her when she is drying her hair after changing

her clothes☺️..not while she is changing her clothes😆😆
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally, Veer lifted Ayesha!!!👏
i think veer should have looked away when he saw Ayesha staring back... but nahi ji! hamare Mr. muscle to kho gaye Ayesha ki eyes mai!!!😆 Loved todays episode!!! I was watching it again on youtube and loved every moment of it!!
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: QueenAnnie18

Finally, Veer lifted Ayesha!!!👏
i think veer should have looked away when he saw Ayesha staring back... but nahi ji! hamare Mr. muscle to kho gaye Ayesha ki eyes mai!!!😆 Loved todays episode!!! I was watching it again on youtube and loved every moment of it!!

me too..i watched it couple of times..u r right..Veer didn't look away when he was caught staring 😆

Btw..Ayesha was looking very pretty with her hair like that😊