love triangle or love line.....?

poooohjjjazzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
previously when the forum was new a post said that a love triangle between rajdeep veer and ayesha but now i can see a love line is being formed......
so what actually is the truth please hlp me out.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yes Raj seems to be interested in Ayesha since before, as he always supports and helps her out..Raj will eventually fall for Ayesha too...let the love track between A and V blossom atleast...twists can come later :)
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@pooja:my dear its true that there will be love triangle soon, but for now let it be a love line, veesha are stuck in the jungle now let them stay there for sometime than they will come out ,than we will see, for the time let us enjoy only Veesha😆
mallu
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

oh yes...

I too got this idea in the beginning dat thr gonna be a Love triangle wid Rajdeep, Ayesha AND Veer...

but i nvr expected VEER to fall for AYESHA first because the Mr. Arrogant dat he was...

but m loving this.....

Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I want love between Veesha first which will obviously happen, then Raj can come later but he won't win ayesha of course cuz she'd have already gave her heart to Veer. 😳
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm...love triangles!!!!

RAJ...looked interested in Ayesha.....hez always there when Ayesha needed his support...being the new one in the hotel.

But this Veesha tract is tooooooooooo shweet and adorable to for me to divert my mind into these future tracts. As of now...am fully absorbed in the Veesha romance.

Between Guys......Hello am Payal...kinda new to the forum.
A bit less active coz xams starting 4m 15th dec. Will surely resume after that. Nice to meet ya all.
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
me.. toh.. looking for a love triangle.. and i am sure that, there will be one..

veer interested in ayesha..
ayesha interested in veer and extremely sweet towards raj
raj interested in ayesha..

i am thinking that, this love triangle will help veer to realise this actualy feelings for ayesha. what say ?
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi All-

Raj seems interested in Ayesha, but I think Veer is the best for her. VeeSha are better matched....when Veer gets mad and starts with his verbal brutness....Ayesha brings him down.
Honestly not to mention...Veer, Ayesha, Nihal a very cute family.
I have one question...will Natasha Saneer be returning in future shows?
xoxo
melinda