-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
woo!!...today's epi was mindblowing .. Veer was looking simply awesome in mud..😛😛 today veesha was sooo close aww!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramanishitaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kathynadz

woo!!...today's epi was mindblowing .. Veer was looking simply awesome in mud.. today veesha was sooo close aww!!!

infact v close
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
but what is veesha with the mud haan???🤣 in their first meeting veer's car splashes mud on ayesha's face and veer left a furious ayesha without no regrets or sorry and now he is picking ayesha covered in mud form head to foot🤣that itme veer does'nt even tolerate a small stain of mud on his car he even drops his handkerchief there and now look thats called changed🤣
mallu

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

but what is veesha with the mud haan???

in their first meeting veer's car splashes mud on ayesha's face and veer left a furious ayeshawithout no regrets or sorry and now he is picking ayesha covered in mud form head to footthat itme veer does'nt even tolerate a small stain of mud on his car he even drops his handkerchief there and now look thats called changed

mallu

aray haan nice observatn

Originally posted by: kathynadz

yeah...dats like a loverboy...lolz!

yea want to c dewana veer 4 ayesha
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Ryt Mallu,

i thought of the same thing...

n one more thingdat comes to mind is now VEER will realise how his brother actually fell for that girl n not that she took advantage of him for his money....

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hiiii...Mallu...great observation. Haan Veesha has a great connection with Kichad aka mud. Ohhhh!!!....It looked like metled chocolate more dan mud. 😆

Yhhh....Todays episode was simplly rocking. Loved their closeness....and the way Veer took care of her sprain....By the way....Can ne 1 inform Veer that even I am having a sprain in my foot....seriously!!!! 😍

The precap.....Ahhhhhhhhhhh......Sukran Allah!!!!!! How cute was Veer lookingg....awwwwwwwwwww......n Ayesha...her wet and undone hairs made her look simplly stunning.

My Veer...look absolutely hwuat in that mudddd!!!!!!!
Looking forward to Monday.

By the way....cutie Nihaal...uss Bhatawarekar(whateva!!!!!) ki to band baja di thi. The chachu-bhanjhe chemistry will just rockk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: paaal

Hiiii...Mallu...great observation. Haan Veesha has a great connection with Kichad aka mud. Ohhhh!!!....It looked like metled chocolate more dan mud.

Yhhh....Todays episode was simplly rocking. Loved their closeness....and the way Veer took care of her sprain....By the way....Can ne 1 inform Veer that even I am having a sprain in my foot....seriously!!!!

The precap.....Ahhhhhhhhhhh......Sukran Allah!!!!!! How cute was Veer lookingg....awwwwwwwwwww......n Ayesha...her wet and undone hairs made her look simplly stunning.

My Veer...look absolutely hwuat in that mudddd!!!!!!!
Looking forward to Monday.

By the way....cutie Nihaal...uss Bhatawarekar(whateva!!!!!) ki to band baja di thi. The chachu-bhanjhe chemistry will just rockk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah aisha was lukng extra prety
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I know they were super cute today.. haww!
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
exactly. ajj toh naughty chocolate ne phir se mera dill cheen liya