Poll

Do you watch an epi of JPSYA more then once?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I actually have been. I think I have watched the last couple episodes a few more times than I can count, but only for Veesha! I forward to the stuff I want to see. LoL.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I too fall in the veesha category😳😆 I do love the show, but I love veesha more....and the past couple of episodes even I have been watching only the veesha scenes😃 when the whole search nihal thing was happening I did get bored with the show but stuck on due to hopes of veesha romance....
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ht312

I too fall in the veesha category😳😆 I do love the show, but I love veesha more....and the past couple of episodes even I have been watching only the veesha scenes😃 when the whole search nihal thing was happening I did get bored with the show but stuck on due to hopes of veesha romance....

same here😆but thank god the creatives started the veesha track and now its moving in a rocket speed😆well i am not at complaining, it was moving like an ant and see now, seems like that nihal hunt has been placed aside and veer is enjoying his love hunt😆
omg they both share a sizzling chemistry ayesha's innocence and veer's hotness makes it perfect😍😍😍and he already fida on he rmasomiyat😍
mallu
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
when there is some veesha scenes in the drama i always see it many times.this drama is incomplete without veesha couple
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pickachu

when there is some veesha scenes in the drama i always see it many times.this drama is incomplete without veesha couple

thats true...i watch the show only for veesha