Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sajni786

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#666633 size=2>Great one Anj..๐Ÿ‘..</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#666633 size=2>So seems it was jungle me mungle......wow๐Ÿ˜†.....cant wait for Veer-Ayesga full blown love story๐Ÿ˜........on the other side......their heights have such huge contrasts.......wonder how will they manage to do a kissing scene if they had to do one like in BDT.๐Ÿคฃ....</FONT>

no worries shilpa, she will be getting high heel sandals to come over height problem. pea nut
I hope not forget about AP-AA height scenerio. worst case anjana will FeDex. ๐Ÿ˜†
md410 thumbnail
@ Anj
so Nihaal's ghost buster working. wat is it?? does PB mail you epi in advance kya????
Me now go and watch the epi. Need strong eye candy after BDT torture. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: md410

@ Anj
so Nihaal's ghost buster working. wat is it?? does PB mail you epi in advance kya????
Me now go and watch the epi. Need strong eye candy after BDT torture. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†Anjana: Nah Peanut is jusss predictable๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† thankfully he's slightly more creative then me or maybe not๐Ÿ˜›

Word Count: 0

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

Great one Anj..๐Ÿ‘..

So seems it was jungle me mungle......wow๐Ÿ˜†.....cant wait for Veer-Ayesga full blown love story๐Ÿ˜........on the other side......their heights have such huge contrasts.......wonder how will they manage to do a kissing scene if they had to do one like in BDT.๐Ÿคฃ....Anjana: They can sit n make-out... kiss ๐Ÿ˜‰

md410 thumbnail

Hey I was kidding. I know he doesn't amil epi summary. U got serious. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Hey I was kidding. I know he doesn't amil epi summary. U got serious. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญAnj: Me not serious๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Wish he would send me summaries - it would make it easier to write them๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update Anjana๐Ÿ˜ƒ looks like I missed a dhamakedaar episode...catching up on youtube now.... just wondering how come the place around Shimla has so many goons and all behind ayesha๐Ÿ˜† and how did she manage earlier in shimla without her knight in shining armour๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Thanks for the superb update Anjana๐Ÿ˜ƒ looks like I missed a dhamakedaar episode...catching up on youtube now.... just wondering how come the place around Shimla has so many goons and all behind ayesha๐Ÿ˜† and how did she manage earlier in shimla without her knight in shining armour๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†<br>

That time veer ka bhai Jai tha na ๐Ÿ˜†
md410 thumbnail
Me done wathcing.tooo gooddd.
N made me laugh soooo much. all my tireness gone with his naughtyness. OMG. The remote- tv on-off was very well executed.
Also the room service guy-'yeh kitne ka hai'uncle and TV not turning on, as soon as guy leves N get back to his cartoon & the way yeh kitne ka hai jump was toooo hilarious. N got him very nicely.
N was soo notorious about yeh uncle chor bhi hai and bore bhi and uncle sapney dekhenge main cartoon dekhoonga.

I am beyond the word for tom's precapp about roll in the chocolate mud. PB going to give us predictable cliffhanger friday ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

thnx Anjie..........loved ur update..Himani dont miss the episode today.......more veesha scenes will b shown๐Ÿ˜ณ