Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Cool episode...veer shows his anger when the goons badmouth abt Ayesha and then fights for her...the fight start scene is amazing...the way he unbuttons his jacket and then throws it and picks one of the goons....the way he catches Ayesha's hands and starts to run away from the scene to protect her...and then the much awaited eyelock in the pit below the tree...that was amazing..both were holding each other tightly to escape from the goon's eyes ofcourse๐Ÿ˜‰..and then the precap...wow...they fall over each other and roll and roll they go and have a much deeper and greater eyelock...

now that they have lost their luggage and are smugged with mud, will be interesting to watch waht will happen now...may be some nearby tribal area and then wearing some authentic clothes...and veer will go ga ga over Ayesha looking beautiful in that outfit...- well thats my prediction ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmmmmm.....the episode was really a cool one....I too loved Veer...the way he fought for Ayesha.....unbuttoning his sweater was awesome. He looked too hwuat when he was fighting. My God....loved the way Ayesha held himback from going over abd fight with them all over again...n den the eyelock......... ๐Ÿ˜
Can't wait for tommorows episode.....gud prediction....yhhh...dey have lost their luggage.....and now they will b lost in the jungle too.....and den....v will get to see more n more n more of those cute eyelocks....tight grips...and perhaps a little hug too... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The Green color is dedicated to Veer's sweater...which looked very very very hwuat...on Veers well bulit bodyyy๐Ÿ˜ณ
Afrad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh God!when he stares at Ayesha my heartbeat was stop.
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@paal

my fav. color is green and you can understand what my heart goes like when i see Veer wearing it and looking so handsome
๐Ÿ˜

yes, they have lost their luggage and veer's face was smeared with mud. i wish Ayesha wipes it with her dupatta and they get lost in woods and have to spent the night together. on second thought, i wish Ayesha sprains her ankle and our Mr. Muscle carries her in her arms ๐Ÿ˜
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey why can't the channel show tomorrow's episode right now? i am dying to know what happens next ๐Ÿ˜†