LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I sure don't.

These two should be on their road to Simla for another month or so. I know...I know....the scenes are so cliche, but the consolation I have is that I have not seen them acted out with Veesha. I am so loving all these little obstacles and little nuances they go through!

Wow....Ayesha is a pretty hot girlie I suppose, two batameez cherkaniees (however you spell that) in a little less then a week! Hot property! LoL

And this time Veer goes all out! The precap is just AMMMAAAZZINNNGGG...maybe A will take the corner of her pallu (yes,,,cliche I know) and wipe the blood of the side of my poor jaanu's face.

SO.....moral of the story, Veer and Ayesha...keep wandering, never reach your destination, its fine with me.

😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree😊 i don't care if Veesha reach Shimla or not... i just want ayesha to take care of our mr. muscle and wipe the blood from his face 😃
LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Mr. Muscle.
Chocolate
My jaanu.

haha...so many names for Veer sir. LoL

but..Mr.Muscle is by far the most appropriate..he looks so much better next to A's petite frame!

Mr. Muscle ki jay!
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveStruck21

Mr. Muscle. <br>Chocolate<br>My jaanu.<br><br><br>haha...so many names for Veer sir. LoL<br><br>but..Mr.Muscle is by far the most appropriate..he looks so much better next to A's petite frame!<br><br>Mr. Muscle ki jay!<br>

😊

Word Count: 0

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The look Veer gives A in the precap is awesome☺️ I think A will do the

predictable and wipe the blood from his lip with her pallu😆 and our

hero will keep on staring at her.😊
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
hai... kash aisa hi ho..... i am keeping my fingers crossed!!
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I second that!! VeeSha wandering and never reaching simla is fine by me. lol want them to share more moments like sooo hawww....hawww Mr Muscle.. love that name!
Edited by Mari1986 - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Veesha never reaching Shimla is everyone's dream here...love the way these cliched scenes have been executed...and muscly guys complement petite girls😉
Afrad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thats right.I don' care if they reach in Simla or not.I just want to see them together.I don't like last epi becoz Veer and Ayesha hv seen few mins.I don't want to see Nehal scence.He is cute.But I want to Veer-Ayesha in whole epi.They are so cute jodi.Oh God when Veer fall in love.I can't wait.