StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

dont you guys think these 2 days are gettting way to long, i am not at all complaining since we all are enjoying beautiful veesha moments but see how it all started

first ayesha's bus stopped, so she decided to continue on foot and veer fortunately gives her a lift and according to the plan the car of veer stopped too and both veesha continues on foot and reaches a small tea shop where ayesha enjoys the rain, both veesha had tea and pakoras, but than the wicked drives suggest to stay in a guest house but veesha decides to continue, they did, in a truck but the truck driver turns out to be evil too and both reached a dhaba where they had food along with ayesha's speech on the characterstics of food and differences between a motherhand made food and hotel food😆😆😆a trip in the bus with those annoying people😆 and reaching near to the destiny in the morning and it started with a fight with goons and veer bleeds too and is again mesmerized by ayesha😳😳😳what a bloody but a romantic morning of the day 2two of the long long long 2days trip😆😆

btw i love veesha moments and i dont want the two days to be over soon😍but this bakwas was bothering me from a very long time😆

sorry😆

mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmmmmmm.....soo true...the 1st day was too long....but I loved every bit of it.....Veesha moments were really great..N now the 2nd day....doesn't look that it will also end up soon...infact....I just don't want these days to b over b4 their realization is more firm and clear about each other.....I mean till Ayesha is like
Veer Sir bahot hi acche hain... and not Yeh itne bhi bure nahi hain and same for Veeru....

Can't wait for tommrw's episode....missed those great Veesha moments today....that Avinash makes me feel pissed off.....lekin kya karein...saale saheb ki itna pasand kerte hain to jeeju ko bhi to jhelna hi parega 😆
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaal

Hmmmmmm.....soo true...the 1st day was too long....but I loved every bit of it.....Veesha moments were really great..N now the 2nd day....doesn't look that it will also end up soon...infact....I just don't want these days to b over b4 their realization is more firm and clear about each other.....I mean till Ayesha is like
Veer Sir bahot hi acche hain... and not Yeh itne bhi bure nahi hain and same for Veeru....

Can't wait for tommrw's episode....missed those great Veesha moments today....that Avinash makes me feel pissed off.....lekin kya karein...saale saheb ki itna pasand kerte hain to jeeju ko bhi to jhelna hi parega 😆

very true but we should all be thankful to jiju 😆 because of him we have got all these beautiful veesha moments😳😳😳he was actually trying to keep veer away from ayesha but he has no idea that he is romancing with the same ayesha😆
mallu
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i don't know, i am liking every moment of it 😔
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenAnnie18

i don't know, i am liking every moment of it 😔

but now you know😕we are enjoying too😆😆
mallu
simi.sim thumbnail
i hope the 2nd day is just as long as the 1st one.....
Simi
StayStrong thumbnail
@simi:naaaaaaa more than the first one😆
mallu
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

dont you guys think these 2 days are gettting way to long, i am not at all complaining since we all are enjoying beautiful veesha moments but see how it all started

first ayesha's bus stopped, so she decided to continue on foot and veer fortunately gives her a lift and according to the plan the car of veer stopped too and both veesha continues on foot and reaches a small tea shop where ayesha enjoys the rain, both veesha had tea and pakoras, but than the wicked drives suggest to stay in a guest house but veesha decides to continue, they did, in a truck but the truck driver turns out to be evil too and both reached a dhaba where they had food along with ayesha's speech on the characterstics of food and differences between a motherhand made food and hotel food😆😆😆a trip in the bus with those annoying people😆 and reaching near to the destiny in the morning and it started with a fight with goons and veer bleeds too and is again mesmerized by ayesha😳😳😳what a bloody but a romantic morning of the day 2two of the long long long 2days trip😆😆

btw i love veesha moments and i dont want the two days to be over soon😍but this bakwas was bothering me from a very long time😆

sorry😆

mallu

Yes, it is...I think in the " serial world " time travel is different b/c in couple of episodes only 1 day passes by😆...but i do luv " veesha" moments as well...i hope the writers continue to give us more of " veesha" in the future...but somtimes, i feel an episode gets wasted on insignificant stuff...i.e. the bro-in-law fuming on his plan backfiring or his silly, dumb assistant chasing nihaal in the corridors...etc..etc..
btw, (off topic)...In terms of falling in love (in regards to veesha)...i think this " shimla" storyline is only meant for Veer. So he can begin to like Ayesha & than eventually fall in love with her. Perhaps, it is the begining of " VeeSha" love track...so far, Ayesha has not shown an ounce of interest in Veer...it's more like she is begining to respect him. I m so liking this track...i want to see veer woo ayesha...Also, I am 95% sure that Veer won't find out that Ayesha is Nihaal's Aunt...and i have feeling ayesha will come back without selling the house or maybe...she will give the real state agent the papers so he can do the deal...anyhow, i wait for the moment Veer realization of his love for Ayesha to himself...and i wonder how he'll come to terms with it..😳
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: algebramulti

Yes, it is...I think in the " serial world " time travel is different b/c in couple of episodes only 1 day passes by😆...but i do luv " veesha" moments as well...i hope the writers continue to give us more of " veesha" in the future...but somtimes, i feel an episode gets wasted on insignificant stuff...i.e. the bro-in-law fuming on his plan backfiring or his silly, dumb assistant chasing nihaal in the corridors...etc..etc..
btw, (off topic)...In terms of falling in love (in regards to veesha)...i think this " shimla" storyline is only meant for Veer. So he can begin to like Ayesha & than eventually fall in love with her. Perhaps, it is the begining of " VeeSha" love track...so far, Ayesha has not shown an ounce of interest in Veer...it's more like she is begining to respect him. I m so liking this track...i want to see veer woo ayesha...Also, I am 95% sure that Veer won't find out that Ayesha is Nihaal's Aunt...and i have feeling ayesha will come back without selling the house or maybe...she will give the real state agent the papers so he can do the deal...anyhow, i wait for the moment Veer realization of his love for Ayesha to himself...and i wonder how he'll come to terms with it..😳

in bold well said dear, ayesha has started to respect veer, like she says becharay veer sir and itne bhi buray nahi hain, but you know ayesha felt something something too when veer was looking into her eyes in the precap that was shown today and in that truck scene when he lifts her up and just started to staring at her, she was kinda blushing, she is not completely in love but veer is for sure the way he smiles at her when she says something sweet and understands her too,and yeah the rain scene staring😍its a staring trip for veesha i think🤣
mallu
Edited by Maleka.QN - 14 years ago