Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: liquidfantasy

wow a fight with gundas...we r in fr some action tom..n see his muscles getting some work.. Anjana: loooks like a great workout☺️

thnx 😊

Word Count: 0

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Gauri & Nehara - u r welcome🤗
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Bhatavakar is a funny guy, crazy but funny lol! Nihaal is adorable, I hope he doesn't get into trouble. Veer and Ayeeha, love their scenes.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
alrite. me done watching.
bhtawdekar ka MOTI HOTEL meant such a big hotel ( in expenses)
now is he going to pay for N's pizza & ice cream party??
let's see how N get saved now.
we will reach Shimla middle of the next week
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Arpita - i don't care if they neva reach Shimla🤣🤣🤣 I want Jeeju to hire goons and send them after Veer and Ayeesha, so we can keep seeing his Veerta😍 As for Nihaal maybe he can convince Lallu that the Moti Hotel has "ghosts" 🤪 or maybe Pammi maasi can flirt her n Nihaal's way outta trouble😉
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Arpita - i don't care if they neva reach Shimla🤣🤣🤣 I want Jeeju to hire goons and send them after Veer and Ayeesha, so we can keep seeing his Veerta😍 As for Nihaal maybe he can convince Lallu that the Moti Hotel has "ghosts" 🤪 or maybe Pammi maasi can flirt her n Nihaal's way outta trouble😉

hey mind reading is not allowed. 🤣 . I was thinking same that
pammi maasi will flirt.
Hope Veesah do nt loose their bags. A ki to chaandi tab V ke saath hi next year vaapas aayegi
Shimla sai I mean 2010 main Pb will drag na tab tak 🤣
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anjana great update😃 hehe khattu khatwani in bed🤣 jeeju doesn't realize who he's against....nihal alone is enough for jeeju and khattu given their pea-sized brains🤣🤣

Dhurandar whatever is also going to be on the receiving end of nihal's pranks...I don't think he will ever opt for a holiday package after this experience🤣

Thank God nihal used his brains again and got food or I would have started sending hate mails to the creatives....

Minnie was funny yesterday, imagine dhurandhar flirting with her🤣
So its established that veer is strong, gallant too😳...kya order diya tha😳 and pretty good at performing lifts....but he knows only one kind of lift....lifting ayesha😉😆 but I agree anjana he's weak up there😆
but I don't care as long as he displays more brawn, kung fu, karate, free style mukkebaazi anything😆

Arpita, even I hope they drag this till 2010😃
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Arpita - Bhatavakar and Pammi appeared to have decent chemistry.. i definitely wanna see more of them and Mr. Yeh Kitne Ki Hai.. i have to watch it again before i sleep🤣🤣🤣 Also Veer's karate/kung fu moves☺️
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Anjana great update😃 hehe khattu khatwani in bed🤣 jeeju doesn't realize who he's against....nihal alone is enough for jeeju and khattu given their pea-sized brains🤣🤣Anjana: Seriously the hero n' villains of this show r really stunted in the brains department, but i am lovin their stupidity😃

Dhurandar whatever is also going to be on the receiving end of nihal's pranks...I don't think he will ever opt for a holiday package after this experience🤣Anjana: especially not if he gets stuck with Nihaal's food bill😆😆

Thank God nihal used his brains again and got food or I would have started sending hate mails to the creatives....Anjana: Arpita was uskaoing me to do that😆😆

Minnie was funny yesterday, imagine dhurandhar flirting with her🤣Anjana: Somewhere in there Minnie has a dry sense of humour😉
So its established that veer is strong, gallant too😳...kya order diya tha😳 and pretty good at performing lifts....but he knows only one kind of lift....lifting ayesha😉😆 but I agree anjana he's weak up there😆
but I don't care as long as he displays more brawn, kung fu, karate, free style mukkebaazi anything😆Anjana: He can be dump as a fence post so long as he lifts, smiles sweetly, and carries luggage & ladki☺️

Arpita, even I hope they drag this till 2010😃

Word Count: 0

437810 thumbnail
thanx a tonn4 d upd8!!