Dec 2 Write-Up: Nihaal gets food & Veer luggage:)

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Now editted😆😆
ReCap

Veesha pretended to be married so the Sardarjis allow them on bus that's going by Shimla. And at the hotel Nihaal escaped from Mr. Khatwani, who fell on his backside chasing N.

Part 1

Khatwani is shown in a hotel bed recovering from his fall. Avinash sees this and says he has to find some other way to stop Veer from meeting Ayeesha. He adjusts his glasses & he promises to have Minnie find the kid that injured Khatwani, but u can see his mind is elsewhere😆😆

Nihaal decides to engage in self-service or rather room service😊 He orders food from room service via telephone covering his mouth with the bedsheet. He's super hungry so he orders: pizza, sandwiches, fries, patries, and multiple ice creams

While Nihaal dreams of food😍 Minnie reluctantly starts to search for the kid who broke Khatwani's kamar. Outside Nihaal's door she recalls how last time she walked in on the guest while he was showering and he welcomed her to join him in the shower 🤣🤣 She is worried he will welcome her again.😉 As she is pondering whether to knock or not to knock - the food Nihaal ordered from room service arrives. TENSION... now she has excuse to go in😡😡

But, Nihaal kisse se kam nahi - He hides behind a chair when food uncle arrives and uses a tape recorded voice to have the waiter bring in the food and then to tell him to leave. Minnie is left standing outside and overhears this very odd convo. She decides the guest in that 212 is crazy and no wife or kid would live wit him. 😆😆

Part 2

Nihaal is happy to finally have food and quickly consumes it all. 😃

It's morning on the highway btwn Chandigar & Shimla. On the bus, Veer wakes up and is glad that his phone has network. So, Bhudhuram😡 calls Jeeju, who is on a rocking chair. He says he will be in Shimla in 4-5 hours (Errm I think they said they were only a couple of hours from Shimla before, but I won't complain about it as I am loving drag for once). Jeeju asks Veer to call him if he has any problems (so, jeeju can do bhangra) After he gets off the phone, Avinash's eyes play ping pong for a few seconds and throws himself back on the rocker in a gesture of frustration. He's all stressed how to stop Veer in 4 hrs.. 😆😆 (I am all for jeeju's evilness if it keeps Veesha together😳)

Pammi is the corridor - she is worried about Nihaal. She takes him in some food and finds him sleeping. She says sorry to him and asks him to eat. He tells Pammi that he ordered room service and ate. She scolds him and he promises not to order from room service again. She kisses him and leaves after telling him that she will be busy at a conference for the next 4-5 hrs. He promises not to engage in any shaitaani or masti during that time. As Pammi goes downstairs she collides with a guest. The guest is a total apologetic lallu.. they keep saying sorry to each other. He's also kinda flirty.. The guest is all happy after she leaves.. he keeps says "Moti Hotel" and is very impressed with the hotel.😆😆

Part 3

The "cheapo" guest is non-other than Dhurandar Bhatavakar, the man whose cancelled room Pammi allocationed to Nihaal. He apparently won the hotel room for two nights as a prize. He then tried to trade it for money but, decided to take the holiday when he realized that wasn't possible. He keeps asking the price of everything in the hotel and touching things including the carpet - en the staff's clothing.🤣

The Bus stops at a T in de highway. Ayeesha & Veer get off the bus. Sardarji tells them Shimla is just 40 miles from there and it should take em a few hours if they grab a taxi. Alas there is no taxi, so they decide to walk until they spot a taxi. The Sardarji and bus leave. Ayeesha is struggling a bit with her bag, so Veer tells her to give it to him. She refuses, so he orders her to give him her bag. (bossy bossy☺️)

Sridhar brings de "cheapo" guest to room 212. Nihaal is in the tub taking a bubble bath and is all worried when he hears them enter.😲😲

Pre-Cap

Mr. Brawn returns with a BANG😍 He fights dudes in a jeep that stop to harass Ayeesha. After he lifts Ayeesha down close to him from a height☺️ - looks like they are hiding in the jungle. He is bleeding from the lip. They are very Chipku😆😆

P.S. Arpita - looks like Peanut bin mange fulfilled your wish for Nihaal..
Please Click "Like" if You Like, but don't Copy this to Another Forum even if u don't "like"😛
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liquidfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow a fight with gundas...we r in fr some action tom..n see his muscles getting some work..

thnx 😊
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thnx for the update. love this show
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anju, Thanks for the lovely update yaar!
Nihaal...Very clever! Ab uss aadmi ko lagegi waat! (I forgot his name!)...He was flirting with Pammi😆😆😆
🤣
"Yeh kitne ka hai" aadmi was so hilarious! Haila!😲 Has he never seen a hotel in his life before?😆
Avinaash!!😡😡😡 Par achcha kiya...VeeSha ko mila toh raha hai!😳😳
He literally lifts her off !😍Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!☺️
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanks anj finally N gets food ( he knew if he wouldnt oreder Arpita maasi would have to arrange and she has very busy schedule today😆😆.)
u get this for nice update.🤗
PB gets this👍🏼👏, looks like he gave a bit brain to V too, read above he will finally lift A.😉.
peanut still needs to stop his phone feeding via his Jiiju. 😡😡😡He was smart when hunting down abt the Jai, now wat every 20 mnts calling and asking Jiiju wat to do???😡 wonder how he runs his hotel business with 1500 rooms😆
read my demands for pb yesterdays update thread
me back later super dooper busy.
need to catch up on pkb bdt too
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much Anju😳
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thank you 4 the update..
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

thanks,gr8 update.

i think veer the thing which made veer furious that why the goons hit on ayesha than the feeling of misbehaving with a woman-i guess but i think its obvious when later he stares into scared ayesha's eyes😍

mallu

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Anju, Thanks for the lovely update yaar!

Nihaal...Very clever! Ab uss aadmi ko lagegi waat! (I forgot his name!)...He was flirting with Pammi😆😆😆
🤣
"Yeh kitne ka hai" aadmi was so hilarious! Haila!😲 Has he never seen a hotel in his life before?😆Anjana: I think "Yeh kine ka hai" aadmi lives in a tabela and on vacatio stays with relatives😆😆
Avinaash!!😡😡😡 Par achcha kiya...VeeSha ko mila toh raha hai!😳😳
He literally lifts her off !😍Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!☺️Mee neither😃

Word Count: 0

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

thanks anj finally N gets food ( he knew if he wouldnt oreder Arpita maasi would have to arrange and she has very busy schedule today😆😆.)
u get this for nice update.🤗
PB gets this👍🏼👏, looks like he gave a bit brain to V too, read above he will finally lift A.😉. Anjana: Nah - looks like Veer is all BRAWN☺️☺️
peanut still needs to stop his phone feeding via his Jiiju. 😡😡😡He was smart when hunting down abt the Jai, now wat every 20 mnts calling and asking Jiiju wat to do???😡 wonder how he runs his hotel business with 1500 rooms😆Anjana: I want him to keep telling jeeju everything, so Jeeju sends obstacles Veer's way and they remain in Shimla

read my demands for pb yesterdays update thread Anjana: I read them - if we send all that to Peanut he will have an allergic reaction😆😆
me back later super dooper busy. Anjana: I am busy too and kinda tempermental today😳
need to catch up on pkb bdt too

Word Count: 0