Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

Anjana, great update😃 a\ he deserved it after such a bakwaas story, what did he think that ayesha is an easy catch, she will definitely make him chase her😆<br><br>P.S - I hope PB listens to at least some of your wishes and gives us some more cute veesha time😳 and please ask him not to show nihal going hungry..its too depressing😔<br>

I totally agree with you both of it. veer gets back for is fake story and N should not be hungry anymore.
liquidfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
soooo cuteee!!
thnx fr d update 😊
darkstark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update Anjana 👍🏼

i thoroughly enjoyed the first scene!!! i was laughing like crazy i know it wasn't really that funny maybe coz my mom was laughing and watching her made me laugh uncontrollably

Khatwani deserved what he got after all him and Jiju are planning saazish against Veer and Ayesha..but the actor played his parts well..

i am glad Nihaal for once acted like a kid and not like a grown-up and did some shaitaani...after all he is kid and everyone his age tend to do that..as usual Nihal acted brilliantly in all his parts especially when he goes back to his room and complains he has no more energy and hopes Pammi massi comes with food soon..

the scene when Ayesha and Veer were eating my mom was like poor Nihaal is starving they atleast have something to eat....hopefully Pammi somehow manages to bring food for Nihaal tomorrow.....but i liked how Veer kept stealing glances at Ayesha and smiling whole heartedly watching her do the bangra dance it was very cute!!!

i did miss some of the bus parts so will not comment...

on serious note they need to stop painting Veer so white he indeed is very good looking even without it!!!!

Veer seems to have improved a lot since his initial days especially when he makes those funny cute faces but Ayesha still has a way too go...

by the precap it seemed like Pammi was able to make it to Nihaal with the food since he was enjoying a lot in the bathtub... and don't worry PB will fulfill your wish and will drag a few more episodes since he is known best for that..

thank you Anjana for the detailed update even though you had a busy day ...really appreciate your efforts...
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Todays episode was truely awesome, so is your update.. Thank you..

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

thanks alot for the awesome update, omg i find thoise bus dhaba people really irritating, love veesha's expressions, they were priceless, awww ayesh apity veer, becharay veer sir☺️tht was cute.

mallu
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update....................
loved veesha scenes......................it seems that veer has already fallen for ayesha. so sad for poor nihal..................waise nihal aur lawyer ka achha encounter tha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
😳

Originally posted by: ht312

Anjana, great update😃 am I glad that the stupid khattu khatwani got all that he deserved hehe for the first time nihal was in a full on naughty mode, of course inspired by his have to survive tactics and I loved it...the kid was great today...hehe never thought he would hit the aunty on the backside🤣 🤣 khattu after his great fall must have lost all his marbles...lets see how he reaches shimla and creates obstacles with his brains addled🤣 🤣Anjana: Rahul yesterday was fantastic and that scene brilliant. 😆😆 Reminded me slightly of the kid in Home Alone. As for Khatwani he will probably reach Shimla Friday or next week to create obstacle course for Veesha. But, I love how their "villanous" nature is helping unite Veesha😍

veer and ayesha yesterday😍 they were too good...and I cannot believe how clueless veer is😆 he had the great realization that ayesha is a good person only yesterday..... that too after staring at her all moony eyed and giving her shy smiles from the past two weeks...🤣 🤣Anjana: Seriously the man needs to use his Brains but, he is soooooooo cute just like Nihaal that i forgive him his dumbness 😳 but he was naughtiness personified when he was telling their bakwaas marriage story😳😆 hehe and his expressions when that kid fell asleep on him were superb😆 he deserved it after such a bakwaas story, what did he think that ayesha is an easy catch, she will definitely make him chase her😆

P.S - I hope PB listens to at least some of your wishes and gives us some more cute veesha time😳 and please ask him not to show nihal going hungry..its too depressing😔Anjana: I didn't ask him to feed Nihaal. I did ask him to get Aditi a few more acting classes (am so mean)😆😆

Word Count: 0

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: liquidfantasy

soooo cuteee!! Agreee😃
thnx fr d update 😊Welcome 🤗 My pleasure

Word Count: 0

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nayela09

awesome update Anjana 👍🏼

i thoroughly enjoyed the first scene!!! i was laughing like crazy i know it wasn't really that funny maybe coz my mom was laughing and watching her made me laugh uncontrollably

Khatwani deserved what he got after all him and Jiju are planning saazish against Veer and Ayesha..but the actor played his parts well.. Anjana: I know he got his just desserts for his so far flop villaingiri

i am glad Nihaal for once acted like a kid and not like a grown-up and did some shaitaani...after all he is kid and everyone his age tend to do that..as usual Nihal acted brilliantly in all his parts especially when he goes back to his room and complains he has no more energy and hopes Pammi massi comes with food soon..Anjana: Hope its Pammi at the door about to feed him. He's more then earned his food.

the scene when Ayesha and Veer were eating my mom was like poor Nihaal is starving they atleast have something to eat....hopefully Pammi somehow manages to bring food for Nihaal tomorrow.....but i liked how Veer kept stealing glances at Ayesha and smiling whole heartedly watching her do the bangra dance it was very cute!!!

i did miss some of the bus parts so will not comment...

on serious note they need to stop painting Veer so white he indeed is very good looking even without it!!!! Anjana: I know serious case of unneeded make up

Veer seems to have improved a lot since his initial days especially when he makes those funny cute faces but Ayesha still has a way too go... Anjana: I told PB de same😆😆

by the precap it seemed like Pammi was able to make it to Nihaal with the food since he was enjoying a lot in the bathtub... and don't worry PB will fulfill your wish and will drag a few more episodes since he is known best for that..

thank you Anjana for the detailed update even though you had a busy day ...really appreciate your efforts...Anjana: doing dis write-up was the best part of my day yesterday😆😆

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

thanks alot for the awesome update, omg i find thoise bus dhaba people really irritating, love veesha's expressions, they were priceless, awww ayesh apity veer, becharay veer sir☺️tht was cute.

mallu

@Mallu - i liked the Dhabha and bus pple. Their impact on Veer was too good. And sometimes you need others to make one realize your feelings