Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

Me done watching.
Both the kids reaction were natural and awesome. Anjana: Whoever is casting these kids & extras is doing a fabulous job.
N and Prem Chopda's (read Khatwani) encounter was toooooo cute and natural. wat N suppose to do? he is starving kid??? Anjana: I used to bite adults who irritated me too😆😆
and Veer's annoyance over sleeping kid was good too. Anjana: Betcha if it was Ayeesha then he would have sniffed her hair and let her rest her head on his shoulder☺️
Veesha's love is blooming

Word Count: 1

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🤣
Nihaal....He was the best!!! Khatwani ko itna bhagaya aur last mei he told Sorry! That was really really so cute!!!
VeeSha!😆😆😆 Veer was the best! What smile he gave and how unconfortable both of them felt when they said they were married!! Loved the episode today!😳
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I hope Nihaal doesn't get into trouble, hopefully it is Pammi who is at the door in tommorow's episode.

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ooh sounds lyk its a good episode. thanx😊 Shivani
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I hope Nihaal doesn't get into trouble, hopefully it is Pammi who is at the door in tommorow's episode.

but the hand looks like minnie??? Pammi wearing half sleeves blouse. The hand has full blue sleeves and a white shirt underneeth
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

but the hand looks like minnie??? Pammi wearing half sleeves blouse. The hand has full blue sleeves and a white shirt underneeth

@Arpita - i have faith in PB that Nihaal won't get caught soo fast😆😆 I FB messaged him and asked him to draagggg. Hope he listens😡
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vach003

ooh sounds lyk its a good episode. thanx😊 Shivani

@Shivani - go watch part 1 and 3 will definitely crack u up😆😆
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Arpita - i have faith in PB that Nihaal won't get caught soo fast😆😆 I FB messaged him and asked him to draagggg. Hope he listens😡

I have faith in PB too. May be it will minni but N will come with something or let's say PB will come up with nice childish adorability.

Wat is with you today???? this is how you react when you have hectic day @ work, just make people laugh and laugh till they ROFL. you cracked me up so much with : FB message to PB to drag!!!
u actually did send message to pea nut butter to drag?? ya!! oh I love you so much for doing this.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Arpita - Peanut may not listen😡. He only grants some of my wishes but, then i am demanding🤣🤣🤣 Threatened to send him a fullll wish list😆
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anjana, great update😃 am I glad that the stupid khattu khatwani got all that he deserved hehe for the first time nihal was in a full on naughty mode, of course inspired by his have to survive tactics and I loved it...the kid was great today...hehe never thought he would hit the aunty on the backside🤣 🤣 khattu after his great fall must have lost all his marbles...lets see how he reaches shimla and creates obstacles with his brains addled🤣 🤣

veer and ayesha yesterday😍 they were too good...and I cannot believe how clueless veer is😆 he had the great realization that ayesha is a good person only yesterday..... that too after staring at her all moony eyed and giving her shy smiles from the past two weeks...🤣 🤣 but he was naughtiness personified when he was telling their bakwaas marriage story😳😆 hehe and his expressions when that kid fell asleep on him were superb😆 he deserved it after such a bakwaas story, what did he think that ayesha is an easy catch, she will definitely make him chase her😆

P.S - I hope PB listens to at least some of your wishes and gives us some more cute veesha time😳 and please ask him not to show nihal going hungry..its too depressing😔
Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago