Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
was very evident when Ayesha was on sitting cutely on his lap...he was not at all uncomfortable...and when the sardar kid was loitering here and there sitting on his lap, he was so feeling so disgusted...and when Ayesha moved away from his lap and went ahead to sit, there was a sheer unhappiness on his face...well that was too cute...loved all veesha moments....i hope their love journey continues for a long time... :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

yup!

agreed!

Veer is toooo cute!

the scenes were just FAB!!!

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i really loved the scene.hope that this journey will not end at HATE when they comes to know their identity
315925 thumbnail
I know!! I hope by the end of the Shimla journey they confess their love!!! That would be like awwwwwwwwwww
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys....guys ...guys...chill..I mean...love is in the air...but confession....so soon!! is something unlikely for these daily soaps...

Btwn I loved that lap scene....yhhh even I noticed how Veer was getting all disturbed at that sardar boy....Ayesha looked uncomfortable but Veer was sooo relaxed.....Mannnnnnn...hez fallen..

I guess by the time they will reach that place..Khatwani will b there and things will nt b revealed.....so Guess...they will b in their love cum dream land for a longer time.
Btwn I loved dose tit-bits...That lady asking if she will get discounts and all....and how many rooms...Loved Veers attitude at that point.. Poor Mann...

Veesha moments are just magical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah..he didn't have any problem with Ayesha sitting on his lapπŸ˜†

But I don't understand why Veer had to tell sardar that both of them were

fighting!!
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i just loved the way Veer was answering questions in the bus. it feels that he was enjoying Ayesha's discomfort and his expressions were really nice.... in the lap scene, i think Ayesha was much light weight than that sardar boy. And when the woman said that ayesha moved to the new seat because she is shy, i liked Veer's expressions 😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Veer's expressions are too cute, the way he looks at Ayeesha it's adorable. You could tell how much he likes her, too bad she doesn't know it yet. Oh well, there is still time. I am enjoying seeing this love story unfold 😳
315925 thumbnail
So cute naa....I love the scene!! :)