Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
May be becoz somewhere we do expect such lovable love stories to happen in our life..That someone would fall head over heels on you and love you to the core of his/her heart...keep staring at you and hold you whenever u r in trouble...May be its our age, probably after a certain time it would only matter that love is there in your life.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah.U r right.After a long time I love one of the hindi tv serial.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

u r right when we r teenagers after seeing romantic dramas we wish there should be someone for us like hero/heroine.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜we see in hero/heroine our life partner well that's why we love love stories๐Ÿ˜Š

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i guess we love such stories becuz despite trying to live in the "real" world in a "practical manner", deep down we still have fairy tale fantasies, about meeeting our prince charming who takes our care as if there's nobody else in the world other than just us....a guy who is smart, charming, wealthy, stylish, gentle, and doesn't care about our flaws.... *sighs* i wish there were guys like veeer out there... :(
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aaaww.... seriously, we all are die-hard romantics! Nothing wrong about hoping for the one-and-the-only , naa?
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SidraLuvMayurBL

<FONT color=#ff00ff>i guess we love such stories becuz despite trying to live in the "real" world in a "practical manner", deep down we still have fairy tale fantasies, about meeeting our prince charming who takes our care as if there's nobody else in the world other than just us....a guy who is smart, charming, wealthy, stylish, gentle, and doesn't care about our flaws.... *sighs* i wish there were guys like veeer out there... :(</FONT>

I soo agree with u...word by word. These stories in one way or the other arouses those imaginations in our heart...V love to dream such partners in real life too....I dunno how many times I have fallen in love...Ohhhhooo...Chill...in love with thses telly starts....and every time I look at dese wonderful couples....my heart goes to that lala world.....it started with Akashdeep aka Ranbir Nanda....den Amit Tandon as Dr. Abhi..den GK as Sharman and Prithvi...Veer in that previous show also I loved him.....these r only a few....Neway...notto drift from my topic....its very true..ppl stiill deep down their heart believe in dese fairy and fictional tales. n soo v love these love stories....