Veer following his brother's footsteps too!!!

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Veer was angry that his brother jai falls for a 'chotey sheher ki ladki' and now what veer is doing?😆he is falling for his brother's sister in law and ayesha is falling for her sister's brother in law😆😆😆, no matter whatever happen in the future but veer will never be able to avoid ayesha because at that time he will be soooooooo in love with ayesha, but right now veer is also doing the same thing which his elder bro did, they gifted each other a same watch and now veer is becoming the part of the same family which his brother belonged after his marriage with divya😆so veer has no right to be angry on his bhaiyya😉😆
mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess you are right maleka
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hehe, mallu you are right...veer is following jai's footsteps😆 after all he revered his brother and his choices so much,so why any difference in matters of the heart😆 he's also attracted to simplicity, he just doesn't realize it as of yet...
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree...In the flashback it was shown that Veer & Jai are exactly alike thus both gifted each other the exact same watch before the separation.So it is obvious both of the brothers interest will be similar as well. . . hence, veer is bound to be drawn to a simple down-to-earth girl. As a matter of fact, in their first meeting, veer was attracted to Ayesha thats why he misunderstood her as the guest at hotel...and after the truth unfolded, he was angry b/c he felt betrayed by the girl he was attracted too(although veer doesn't realize it yet)...in all of VeeSha scenes it has always been veer that is drawn towards Ayesha while she is completely oblivious in this matter. Veer is already starting to fall for Ayesha...he seems so happy around her. Can't wait to see his realization & declaration of his love for Ayesha. I heard Rajdeep is suppose to fall for Ayesha too...it will be interesting to see.

Edited by algebramulti - 14 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: algebramulti

I agree...In the flashback it was shown that Veer & Jai are exactly alike thus both gifted each other the exact same watch before the separation.So it is obvious both of the brothers interest will be similar as well. . . hence, veer is bound to be drawn to a simple down-to-earth girl. As a matter of fact, in their first meeting, veer was attracted to Ayesha thats why he misunderstood her as the guest at hotel...and after the truth unfolded, he was angry b/c he felt betrayed by the girl he was attracted too(although veer doesn't realize it yet)...in all of VeeSha scenes it has always been veer that is drawn towards Ayesha while she is completely oblivious in this matter. Veer is already starting to fall for Ayesha...he seems so happy around her. Can't wait to see his realization & declaration of his love for Ayesha. I heard Rajdeep is suppose to fall for Ayesha too...it will be interesting to see.

very well written👏👏👏
yeah ayesha is completely unaware of veer's feeling towards her, and veer seems to be happy around her, and he has'nt realized it like you said he is already in love at first sight, he was lost in her eyes in that lift scene when veer save her from falling😳😳😳yes rajdeep is also going to fall for her and than there will be a love triangle and raj will also turn negetive😕
mallu
Chahat17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

very well written👏👏👏
yeah ayesha is completely unaware of veer's feeling towards her, and veer seems to be happy around her, and he has'nt realized it like you said he is already in love at first sight, he was lost in her eyes in that lift scene when veer save her from falling😳😳😳yes rajdeep is also going to fall for her and than there will be a love triangle and raj will also turn negetive😕
mallu

Thanks Mallu !
Raj is going to be negative??😲...thats very shocking to hear because Raj is the most positive & happy-go-lucky person on the show. I like Raj-Ayesha interactions...most importantly, I luv the immense faith & trust Raj has shown in Ayesha...I mean he doesn't know Ayesha at all but he always comes to her rescue & he is the only one that appreciates her hard work. I also liked how Raj always defends Ayesha in every matter. ( It is something I expected from Veer after initial VeeSha interactions but thankfully we are finally starting to get there in nowadays episodes.) Raj & Veer falling in love with Ayesha is super interesting to watch...I want Ayesha to take her time and eventually fall for Veer.😊
StayStrong thumbnail
yeah thats the point dear thats why veer is shown over positive because in the future he will turn into a completely negetive guy😔
mallu
Chahat17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

yeah thats the point dear thats why veer is shown over positive because in the future he will turn into a completely negetive guy😔

mallu

Veer or Rajdeep ??!!...hhmm, i think u meant Raj because Veer can't be a negative character as he the male protagonist of the show...its a bummer writers will turn such a good character into bad one...i thought veer's villan bro-in-law was enough for that category.
StayStrong thumbnail
whooopssssss sorry sorry sorrry its rajdeep yes yes its raj not veer he is our hero its raj who falls for ayesha and i think when he will find out that veer and ayesha are in love with each other he will gets kind obsessed with ayesha and all aa---ayyee--sha and will create problems b/w veesha in order to have ayesha.
mallu
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think Veer was angry with Jai becoz his bro fell for a small town girl..but becoz he left his family for that girl, for his love...