Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
😆 The scene where Veer and Ayeesha scare off the truck driver was hilarious!! Aww, Veer is so cute. I love the way he looks at Ayeesha when she is dancing in the previews for tommorow's episode.
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG!! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Thanks for the awesome update Anjana 😃
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the wonderful update Anjana!
I throughly enjoyed the episode!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anjana, your updates are a treat to read😃 Machar is the correct adjective for that driver, I was wondering what to call him...seriously that driver was🤪when he said that mujhe apna hero bana lo, i fell of the chair laughing🤣 🤣is he delusional or what?

and that whole veer's paagalpan wala scene🤣 wow didn't know ayesha had it in her and veer played along...though only machar could be convinced by such a phony story and hilarious paagalpan acting🤣🤣

I thought veer would have been transformed after eating chai pakore and enjoying life's simple joys, but no mr.fussy is still making a face about eating in a dhabha😆 I guess for him life's simple joys are limited to only staring at ayesha😉 staring at her in the rain, in the truck, in the car 😆

methinks that veer was getting back at ayesha for calling him paagal and sanki by saying that she was the one who chased him and got married😆 dude get real, its you who spends most of the time following ayesha with your eyes😆 hehe ayesha was looking quite disgruntled, lets see what comeback she comes up with...

Arrey can't pammi provide some biscuits, fruits, and some snacks and give it to nihal😕 atleast he won't go totally hungry to the point of starving atleast...am tired of seeing the poor child going hungry all the time😔

and of all the peole he had to run into khatwani the khattu who looked like a monster yesterday...and what was his crap about being a lawyer...is he going to sue nihal😕 seriously he and jeeju are big time wackos only
437810 thumbnail
thanx a lot 4 d awesum and hillarious upd8!!
🤣🤣
cant w8 for today's epi!!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sowwie Guyz I love to reply to all your responses, but yesterday was crazy busy. Then got home and lappy crashed while it was rebooting i crashed🤣🤣🤣 Wanted to replay the epi and see Veer's Veerta especially the roundhouse kick but, guess i have to save the joy till the weekend😍🤣🤣
Himani & Arpita - u r soo right all Veer does is stare at ladki😍❤️
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Anjana ur updating is really good infact very funny and descriptive...a thing which i miss in most of forums especially in MJHTF but u r awesome...about episode as usuall Veesha is gradually moving towards love..poor nihal hope he is saved and becomes successful in eating ..looking forward for today's episode.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Thanx Guyz for the Awesome comments.😳
@Arpita - i will try to have today's update done before your Journal Club🤗 So, u can dream about it while u attend🤓🤣
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
315925 thumbnail

AWESOME episode!! Great update too Anjana!!! I' going onto YouTube to see it RIGHT AWAY!!!

Woopsie!

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
guys sowwie due to work update will be later today🤢