Nov 30 Written: Veer shows Brawn & Ayeesha Brain

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Re-cap:

Ayeesha and Veer get a lift from a shady truck driver on route to Shimla. Nihaal meanwhile is starving at the hotel while Pammi is busy fulfilling Minnie's wishlist. Avinash learnt that is son, Bunty, is a jerk like him and his sasuma is returning to India. He sent the lawyer to Shimla to play hide and distract with Veer.

Part 1:

Ayeesha stands in the truckbed and takes in the lovely nazara on route. Veer sits and takes her in wit his eyes. 😍 When she finally sits down beside him, he comments that he didn't realize travelling by truck would be so enjoyable. Ayeesha tells Veer that happiness can be found the little things and Veer maroos line that "sadgi mein bhi khoobsurati pajaa sakhti hai" (beauty can be found in simpleness too). Veer and Ms. Sadhgi exchange looks and eventually she falls asleep on his shoulder☺️ He starts to push her head up but, changes his mind. 😍

Ayeesha wakes up when the truck stops and appears a bit embarrassed.😳 They get down from the truck and Veer asks the driver wat's wrong. He claims that it's the carburetor and engine has overheated too. He asks Veer to get water from a nearby lake while he cleans the carburetor (should have cleaned his mind instead😆😆 but then we wouldn't get to see Veer's Veerta🤣). Veer somewat reluctantly takes the bait I mean jarican to grab water.

Once he has gone, the truckdriver twirls his moustache like he is a 1950s villain. He tells A to make him her hero while her hero is away. Say he's no less then any other hero in the looks department (Me thinks the Mirror on his wall is delusional and has been lying to this Machar😛). Ayeesha looks where Veer has disappeared and started running in the seemingly opposite direction screaming "Sir" 🤪while the machar follows and tries to force her. 😳

As they are struggling (hand to hand combat) along comes Superman (Veer of course to rescue de damsel). With just one arm on the Machar's shoulder Veer Palwaan throws him to the ground. The jarican goes flipping through the air shortly after the Machar. Machar from the ground queries why Veer is back so soon.🤪 Veer tells Machar he's going to him a final chance to flee as fast as possible (Seems Mr. Brawn does not have a brain - is he planning to play Jane and Tarzan in the jungle with Ayeesha once de Machar flees leaving them stranded in the middle of nowhere🤣🤣).

Part 2

Machar and Palwaan exchange words. Machaar wants Ayeesha as "payment" for the ride to Shimla. 😡 Veer insists Machaar leave as his safety is dependent on Machaar leaving. 😆😆 Machar is unimpressed with Veer's threat and shoves him in the chest.😡 Veer shoves him back then gives him a roundhouse kick (credit for terminology goes to my karate teacher). Machar falls to he ground but, is undeterred. He whips out a very long thin knife. Veer picks up a rock (looks like a modern version of the game rock-paper-scissors😆😆).

Alas Ayeesha does not wanna play, so she uses her brains and tells Machar that Veer is crazy and he's killed twenty people. Veer plays along sounding more like a rakshaas from a bad play. Hearing all tis the Maachar flees for his life. Veer and Ayeesha start laughing. Veer teases Ayeesha for calling him a sanky, crazy murder. A compliments him on his great acting (u know its love when crap overacting seems good😃) and tells him sorry for causing him trouble. Veer says its okay. They decide to find a place to eat before trying to find another ride.

At the office Avinash meets with the lawyer and tell him wat to do in Shimla. As they are discussing the plan, the driver calls to say Veer and mystery lady are not at the guest house. Khatwani guess that Veer and mystery lady might have headed off for Shimla without telling the driver. 😆😆 Khatwani worries that Veer will then reach Shimla before him. Avinash tells him to catch the first morning flight to Shimla while he comes up with a plan to keep Veer away from Ayeesha (lol ? like he's been successful so far😛). He sggsts Khatwani spend the night at the hotel as its close to the airport.

Pammi wonders how she is going to finish all her work and go feed Nihaal as she shoves laundry in a closet. 😡

Part 3

Nihaal counts marbles in the room but, stops becoz he so hungry.😭 He wonders wat he can do? He peeks out the door and sees Mr. Khatwani asking for food from the waiter. Nihaal decides to liberate Mr. Khatwani's food.😳

Its night. A tells Veer that she is very tired and can't continue walking anymore (hint hint lift me please😉 but, like i said Veer is Brawn not Brain😆😆). Right then Veer spots a dahbba. He asks one of the people at the dhaba (a sardar) if there is transport to shimla. Sardarji tells him no worries they can drop them on route and goes of to grab some roti/shoti. Ayeesha says she is hungry and asks Veer if they can grab some food from the dhaba as well. Veer is sceptical once again, but Ayeesha convinces him. 😆😆

At the Hotel, Nihaal grabs Mr. Khatwani's food when he has room service leave it outside his door. And Mr. Khatwani grabs his hand. He asks if Nihaal is trying to steal food ? a lawyer's food (its not like there is a tag on the food declaring it's a lawyers🤪🤣)

Precap

Veer watches Ayeesha do bhangra. They pretend to be married and sit on top of each other.☺️ When people on the bus ask how they ended up married, Veer tells them that Ayeesha chased him until he agreed to marry her.🤣🤣 A seems less then thrilled by his bakwaas prem kahaani😆😆Me thinks Ayeesha's gonna extract revenge for this at some point

Please click "like" if u like but, don't post on other forums even if u don't like 😛
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
👏👏👏thankyou dear gr8 job, omg veer teasing ayesha in the precap by making naughty faces was really a tr8, and ayesha was like abi batati hun🤣
mallu
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ anj
thanks will back later busy rt now
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: md410

@ anj
thanks will back later busy rt now

Me too and if not for our Fabulous Buddies i would try to jump out my window now🤪Work insane for me😆😆
liquidfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL...veer can be so naive at times!!
thnx fr the update 😊
Somya_2200 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnk u soooooo much cutie pie Anj for the lovely update🤗..... kucch bhi kahoooo this veer guy is 10 on 10 in luks deptt, hes hotttt😳... i hv never liked any guy who makes faces sooo cutely😳😳😳.....acting leaves lot to be desired though from both him n ayesha😆... the truck driver;s dialogues were soooo funny n hatke😆😆😆... but rest of the scenes were really cliched🥱 , but i hope this lawyer turns out to be kind hearted n lets nihaal eat ... i can no longer see the poor kid hungry anymore.....
Edited by Somya_2200 - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

now the truck driver is giving competition in worst acting to Ayesha and

veer😆..but I loved all Veersha moments😳 ..The naughty smile he has

on the bus is very cute!😊
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Precap...Goshhh!! I missed it...neway...can't wait 4 tommorw......veesha is getting better...day by day....nd their cute shoryyyy is shoooo cutiiieee
darkstark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Anjana for the awesome update!!! 👍🏼
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Reading u r update it's look like going to be a Shimla Week. I actually would love to see that.even if PB drags plot till Xmas I'm fine just do not want their separation as Xmas gift. 😆
I see Veer following his brother's foot steps and A training him about how average person lives his/her life. Not every one born with silver spoon in mouth like him.

I wish veer could have lifted her in his arms when she said she was tired and she would have rested her head on his shoulder with hair down and her zulph would have cover his face due to wind, but I guess NO it did not strike in his mind to lift her so update titie is perfect.

But I must say that Veer is smarter than A. A has nazara next to her but this girl was busy observing nature ki beauty, on the other side Veer looking to ---Hmmmm (we all know Anj has written in update ) . If I were in that Truck I would have not busy looking fall color in November. 🤣 yaara jab such a hunk sitting nxt to u then nazaare to vaise hi beautiful ho jaata hai 🤣

Is Peanut Butter giving us hint (Pretending as a pair) for future track: Veer, tricking A in to contract marriage ? coz he wants little Angels and A holds legal papers for his custody???
Hmmmmmmmmm that would be interesting to see someone in love but do not want to accept it ( read veer)
Aur koi please Nihaal 🤗 ko khaana do yaar if he does not get by TOm then I'll be feeding him on Wed.
Aur ye lawer will curse him self for his whole life when he knows the truth.

DO I forget something here: Oh No Anj I already thanked you for update here comes the 🤗 🤗
🤗
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago