Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Just loved Veer's expression today- when he

1. Immediately realised what Ayesha is planning when she started all the 'pagal hai' drama during the fight
2. Reluctantly agreed to have the food of dhaba
3. Precap- thats the most amazing..when he cooked up the story of his and Ayesha's rishta...the naughty look was too cute...cant wait to see the little nok jhok of them...but considering Ayesha as very nice and down to earth i am not too sure...but lets see what happens tomorrow-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
SAME EYA HE WAS SHOO CUTE!!!
Gosh there chemistry is getting better every episode =)
im just loving dem =)x
xxxxxxxxx
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i loved his expression in the precap when he was telling of their marriage
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yeah while telling the marriage issue he give ayesha some really naughty looks as he enjoed doing that, i mean he kinda teasing her and ayesha was fuming😆and if you notice he also priases ayesha indirectly by saying that there is also beauty in simplicity, i mean his inner desires of enjoying the colorful life and all is coming out-all thanks to ayesha.😍
mallu
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
yep!i also love his expression and can't wait for tomorrow.thanx for sharing your thoughts
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Veer's paagalpan acting was hilarious🤣 he totally rocked in that scene....and the precap was awesome too....loved his naughty expressions...I would love to see some nok-jhok between him and ayesha
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree VeeSha scenes are always the highlight of the show. I am liking their on-screen chemistry so much.More than Veer, it is Ayesha that keeps surprising me...I loved how she cooks up the funny story, & I like that she is being the boss in most matters while veer seems to follow her lead....Ayesha didn't seem that outgoing type of a personality in the beginning of the show but now I like this somewhat bold Ayesha...she looks adorable doing a bhangra in the precap while Veer is smiling watching her dance.