Salam - e - Question - Bigdaa Hua Bunty !!

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hey friends,

well, after watching day before yesterday's episode, and after witnessing that, there is a repetitive reference to bunty, the naughty and bigdaa hua son of nandini and avinash. do you think that, he is the one who studies in the school along with nihal, remember, the one who teased nihal, telling that, he is a poor one and does not have any money. i am thinking that, there might be possibilities that, the same rude kid will be bunty.

do tell me what do you think and your take on this.

loads of love
deepu 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Deepu - i was thinking the same thing... u read my mind kya? or i read yours🤣🤣 I had a few other possibilities. Bunty will get kicked outta of his school and end up in Nihaal's school. Or he will simply be brought in later to be Nihaall's competition in the house or maybe they will be friends and that's how Veer will learn the truth about Nihaal..
uhuuu have i give u enough possibilities🤣🤣
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Anj, deepu...you guys have nailed it...new angle for sure...I never gave bunty a thought this entire week coz I was too busy drooling over veer😳

I know the repeated reference to bunty surely means that he will make an entry sometime soon...and considering the number of complaints that have been coming in for him,he's surely jeeju's son😈 wonder whether he also wears glasses like jeeju😆 I would love to see nihal-bunty face off...or if they end up as friends that's also ok...but something tells me that he's gonna trouble nihal when they meet
IshqDewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
even i think..its the kid who trouled Nihall...lets see....i know Jeeju's son will definately create problems for Nihall
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Deepu - i was thinking the same thing... u read my mind kya?

hehehe.. i became an expert in mind reading anj di.. 😆

or i read yours🤣🤣 I had a few other possibilities. Bunty will get kicked outta of his school and end up in Nihaal's school. Or he will simply be brought in later to be Nihaall's competition in the house or maybe they will be friends and that's how Veer will learn the truth about Nihaal..

yeah. he will.. he will definitely bought as a competition for nihal. pukka yeh din jaajayega. but i hope our veeru, our naughty chocolate will be there for nihal and will save him from the good for nothing actions of baap n beta bunty. you know something, my friend has a dog and its name is also bunty...

uhuuu have i give u enough possibilities🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Wow Anj, deepu...you guys have nailed it...new angle for sure...I never gave bunty a thought this entire week coz I was too busy drooling over veer😳

I know the repeated reference to bunty surely means that he will make an entry sometime soon...and considering the number of complaints that have been coming in for him,he's surely jeeju's son😈 wonder whether he also wears glasses like jeeju😆 I would love to see nihal-bunty face off...or if they end up as friends that's also ok...but something tells me that he's gonna trouble nihal when they meet

hehehe.. thanks himani.. me either yaar.. mein bhi veer pe hi mar rahi thi.. lekin beech mein yeh bunty aa gaya.. hahaha.. yeah.. it does looks like that..

when the producers predict that, after showing veer for a certain amount of time in a episode, they will figure out at which point will the audience loose themselves and faint... so, inorder to keep us awake to the world, they will get bunty in between, like a filler or in simple words, kabab mein haddi...

yeah. where will his father, that good for nothing jeeju, avinash's blood will go ? he will definitely cause problems but veesha are there na.. aur hamara veer sab kuch theek kar lega...

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
no problem at all if bunty will be like his father b/c nihal's angel (veer)will always be there to save him and also his future love ayesha will be with him so don't take bunty on mind just watch veesha's romantic scenes and our handsome hero VEER's changed wardrobe and his romantic journey towards shimla
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG.. LOOL!! Awesome observation.. makes so much sense! I think it could be bunty after all.
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mari1986

OMG.. LOOL!! Awesome observation.. makes so much sense! I think it could be bunty after all.

hehehe.. thanks a lot for the comment mari.. haha.. yeah.. i am also thinking the same thing..
thanks a lot for sharing your views
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

no problem at all if bunty will be like his father b/c nihal's angel (veer)will always be there to save him and also his future love ayesha will be with him so don't take bunty on mind just watch veesha's romantic scenes and our handsome hero VEER's changed wardrobe and his romantic journey towards shimla

exactly.. mera choco veer.. 😉 will be there for him 😃 yeah.. ROMANTIC journery.....

loving the track.
thanks a lot for sharing your views...

loads of love
deepu 😃