AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

The actor who is plays the now deceased Jai Bhai/Jeeju is currently also on Ladlii - Check him out. Its a Great Scene:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h9D90wUzFY[/YOUTUBE]
He's a good actor. Hope they show more of him in both shows. I especially loved the Veer - Jai scenes. Wat do u all think?
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ anj
how do you find all this video??? without even watching those soap or you watch bebo tooo???
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ anj
how do you find all this video??? without even watching those soap or you watch bebo tooo???

i don't normally watch it but, one of my utube subscribers uploads it. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I noticed Jai Bhaiyya, so clicked play๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

[QUOT
/QUOTE]
[

i don't normally watch it but, one of my utube subscribers uploads it. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I noticed Jai Bhaiyya, so clicked play๐Ÿ˜ƒ

anj bold
wat does that means??? explain?? I am weak in net surfing other than finding scientific articles ๐Ÿ˜†
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol... super cool anj.. thanks 4 sharing

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Arpita
U can subscribe to "channels" (pple who upload the videos) on utube. Look at the Right Side of your screen on u tube and you will see the subscribe button. This way I don't have to search for videos daily. I just wait for the Channels to upload the daily episodes. I.e. once the Angels (FuzzyUtd on Utube) upload Baytaab onto Utube then i have it immediately.
I got this video from AllShowsat... (Oops its from another forum)
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Anj, for a moment I thought jai bhaiya had changed professions in JPSYA and become a lawyer, how stupid of me

he's a good actor and suits the role of elder brother perfectly, even am hoping for more jai-veer scenes....but somehow am not impressed with the actor they have chosen for ayesha's sister๐Ÿ˜• dunno maybe I was thinking her sister will be petite and sweet like her...but she's quite matured guess they required her to be like that
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
check out some laadli episodes to see Jai who is playing a lawyer Siddhanth in that serial amazing scenes. His character is responsible for a major turn in Laadli.
aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont watch that show..but i can say this guy is a great actor!..even i want more Jai-Veer scenes in flashback..
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Yup he's really good on Ladlii