Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Awesome update Anjana👍🏼 enjoyed reading your comments a lot😉 hehe veer does seem to have stolen many hearts here with his changed wardrobe😉 I think he should stick to this style only...about the nazara, that's the only thing I remember from yesterday's episode...everything else has been wiped off my mind😆 seriously that guy is one hunk😳

Anjana you were right veer is going to use his brawns to save ayesha😆 LOL that truck driver and his stupid comment in the precap about "mujhe apna hero bana lo" had me🤣🤣🤣

Since when did jeeju start side business of analysing men's minds😆 haha girls as distraction....jeeju can start writing a book about it since he's not going to get the property anyway...he might as well as make some money out of this😆

so next week we get to see veer ki veerta and hopefully more romance...at this rate I don't think they will even reach shimla, not that I mind😉
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
AWESOME!! I love the Nazara comment.. Ahem.. Veer hunky and wet anytime anyday!.. 🤪😍 LOOL.. I was deffo checking out the scenery!..😛 LOOL.. loved the written!.. Love the scene him picking her up on the truck with his sexyyyy arms!!... woooooooo!!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: md410

@ Anj
Thanks.
Oye Veer ki phanki no1, I'm just behind you his pankhi no 2 🤣 🤣
6 feet hero should know, the car did not stop coz he is not girl ppl give lift faster to girl woh bhi akeli soonsaan jungle mai. 🤣
I will checkout nazzare dont have much to do just relaxing@ home.
So by the thime boss and maasi comes back they will be in love madly ???? u wanna guess????? Anjana: Don't if they will be "in love" but, definitely be on the cusp of it. I think they will be at the "ishaar" stage when Veer learns the truth😆😆
did they actually show veer ki veerata abt saving A from driver in the prcap????😕Anjana: Monday he will be kicking the wanna be "hero"s butt😃
Looks like PB is pulling and getting all together nicely. I will send virtual rasmali to him if he
this time shows us nice soft romantic love story. Not like the day they say ILU to each other and bam they get separated😆 Anjana: That will still happen - "ILU" is the most cursed phase in Soap World. Something always goes wrong when its exchanged o used😭😭😭
oh yeah and THank you very much. for wonderful update. u r such a darling. 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 Anjana: U r welcome phanki #2

Word Count: 0

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Somya_2200

really veer is one goodluking ahem hot luking specimen of a man.... i love how he fills out hid clothes 🤣🤣🤣,.... whts it with star ones lead , they all r be it sameer or prithvi from lnmdj or this veer dude... 🤣🤣... they all r such eye candies😳😳😳Star One really is the eye candy channel... even the lallu on Hum Alag Alag cleans up well😉 not to mention my stand by favorite Mickey urrf Mayank on MJHT☺️

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenAnnie18

Really, Veer is hot man!!! He was wearing green today which happens to be my fav. color and made my dil go MMmmmm❤️.... just by looking at him😍 and when he lifts Ayesha on the truck.....it was Awesome! Anjana: Green is not my favourite color but, will definitely be a contender after this😉

Thanks for the great update Anjana 👍🏼

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

OMG anj you are one hell of the observer 👍🏼 👏
I checked the Nazzara. and yup you are so right about them.
I could not notice. my screen is too small 12 inches. 😉Anjana: How could u miss it? - i noticed it even on my iphone ka teeny/tiny screen🤣🤣 🤣

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

More Veer and Ayeesha scenes, I love it!! Aww, I felt so bad for Nihaal, poor kid is hungry. Pammi is trying though, hopefully she gets to give him food Anjana: Yeah i felt really bad for him😭😭 Maybe next week's adventure will be Nihaal cleverly getting food

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: teri_susan

Thanks for the update. Anjana: U r welcome😃 and i love how u alwayz pause to say thank you🤗

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Awesome update Anjana👍🏼 enjoyed reading your comments a lot😉 hehe veer does seem to have stolen many hearts here with his changed wardrobe😉 I think he should stick to this style only...about the nazara, that's the only thing I remember from yesterday's episode...everything else has been wiped off my mind😆 seriously that guy is one hunk😳Anjana: I replayed tat scene thrice before i could write😆😆

Anjana you were right veer is going to use his brawns to save ayesha😆Anjana: Veer appears light in the brains department, but i don't mind so long as we get fine displays of brawn 😆😆 LOL that truck driver and his stupid comment in the precap about "mujhe apna hero bana lo" had me🤣🤣🤣

Since when did jeeju start side business of analysing men's minds😆 haha girls as distraction....jeeju can start writing a book about it since he's not going to get the property anyway...he might as well as make some money out of this😆Anjana: Jeeju's comments this week for me have been mostly comic 🤣

so next week we get to see veer ki veerta and hopefully more romance...at this rate I don't think they will even reach shimla, not that I mind😉Anjana: Me neither... for once I am all for story being draaagggggeeeddd

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mari1986

AWESOME!! I love the Nazara comment.. Ahem.. Veer hunky and wet anytime anyday!.. 🤪😍 LOOL.. I was deffo checking out the scenery!..😛 LOOL.. loved the written!.. Love the scene him picking her up on the truck with his sexyyyy arms!!... woooooooo!! Anjana: I wanna see him carrying her in those arms. Wonder if it will ever happen😆😆

Word Count: 1