Nov 27 Written: Veer Lifts Ayeesha & our Spirits;)

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Where were we? The Driver tells Veer that the car won't be repaired till the next day, so he & Ayeesha might as well get a room at the lodge that's near where they are stranded on route to Shimla.

Part 1

Veer tells the driver to get the luggage while he looks into the lodge. He spots Ayeesha shivering in her wet clothes, so he goes to the dukhan and gets her shawl for her. She thanks "Sir". He looks very shy boyish. ๐Ÿ˜ณ He can't find network so, he climbs onto the bench to see if he can get network. The dukhandar tells him that he most likely won't get network and even the P.C.O. won't work given the bad weather.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

The driver, who is Avinash's henchman, finds a P.C.O. though and calls him. He reports that all is going according to Avinash's plan. He also mentions that Veer gave lift to some woman who's now with him. Avinash in turn shares this news with Mr. Khatwani (de lawyer) and says thinks that the girl will distract Veer. (Let's hope so๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†). They agree that Mr. Khatwani will go to Shimla the next day once the weather is better and create more obstacles for Veer. (Errm for once I pray the villain is successful๐Ÿ˜‰). Avinash tells Khatwani to do whatever is necessary to stop Veer, but not appear in front of him.๐Ÿ˜ก

Part 2

Ayeesha says she can't go to the guest house. She will hitch a ride as she needs to get to Shimla ASAP. Veer says he has to get to Shimla fast too and he likes her "lift" idea. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ They get their luggage and head for the highway. Veer tries and is unsuccessful at getting any cars to stop. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Btw it looks like they changed outfits.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Veer even takes off his coat and tries to flag one car down. When he is still unsuccessful he complains to A that these pple are very rude. Can't they see the 6ft tall man asking for a ride? ๐Ÿคฃ A tells him to sit becoz he looks tired and she will give it a try. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†He tells her to try, but nobody is going to stop - the pple here are rude. As a truck comes along.. V comments that small cars don't stop, so the truck definitely won't. But, it does. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The truckdriver checks Ayeesha out top to bottom, says he is going to Shimla, but wonders wat she is doing alone. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Just as he maros the "akele" comment out pops our 6ft Veer Palawaan. ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃHe happily lets the driver know that A is not alone and says since there does not seem to be a lot of space in the front the two of them can sit in the back.๐Ÿ˜Š The driver's clearly not happy to see Veer but, agrees they can sit in the back. Veer gets on the truckbed (which is filled wit watelse but hay?) first and hold out his hand to Ayeesha (Do Pause on this Nazara and check out Veer's arm muscles under the sweaterโ˜บ๏ธ). Ayeesha is reluctant to take his outstretched arm and de driver notices tis. When Veer gives a megawatt smile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ she finally gives him her hand and Mr. Brawn lifts her onto the truck (be still my โค๏ธ). (P.S. not only does Veer's arms fill out the sweater rather well his backside fills out the jeans very well tooโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ).

Part 3

There is some awkwardness as the two (future lovebirds) continue to stand & stare at each other ๐Ÿคชwhile the driver latches the back of the truck. As the truck starts rolling, they loose their stability and kinda fall/sit down. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Did we forget someone?๐Ÿ˜› Oh Yeah Nihaal. Minnie comes into to check on Ajit who is cleaning Nihaal's room. Ajit leads her to think the room is empty. While he's cleaning Minnie hears a noise and goes to the bathroom to investigate. Nihaal has hidden a cardboard cutout of a man behind the shower curtain and along with the help of voice-recording convinces Minnie there is a guest in the shower. Minnie is super embarrassed to have caught him in the shower and leaves. She scolds Ajit on route and takes him with her. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Nihaal is hungry. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Pammi remembers Nihaal is hungry. But, Minnie gives her more work just as she is about to give Nihaal food. Flash to the hotel room where bechara Nihaal looks starved.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Part 4๐Ÿฅฑ

Nandini comes to the office and tells Avinash that her mom's coming to India. She is worried how to tell her mom about Jai bhai's death and whether her health will detiorate upon learning this news. Avinash plays the consoling husband and tries to convince her everything will be okay. Nandini asks if he can go to their son's school with her becoz he's in trouble and the Principal has called. Avinash wonders why his sasuma, Kamini Vardhaan Singh, is coming๐Ÿ˜ˆ and that he needs to finish this "Nihaal" biz before she comes.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Precap

Looks like we will get to see Veer's Veerta on Monday as he rescues Ayeesha from the truckdriver's lecherous advances โค๏ธโค๏ธAppears to be a MUST WATCH.

Please Click "Like" if u Like but, do copy to other FORUMS even if you Don't LIKE๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks alot dear awesome update i will see the epi again and will check the nazara of veer's biceps covered in his sweater๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜
mallu
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

thanks alot dear awesome update i will see the epi again and will check the nazara of veer's biceps covered in his sweater๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ Anjana: I am soo planning to check out that nazara as well as another one๐Ÿ˜‰

mallu

Word Count: 0

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Anj
Thanks.
Oye Veer ki phanki no1, I'm just behind you his pankhi no 2 ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
6 feet hero should know, the car did not stop coz he is not girl ppl give lift faster to girl woh bhi akeli soonsaan jungle mai. ๐Ÿคฃ
I will checkout nazzare dont have much to do just relaxing@ home.
So by the thime boss and maasi comes back they will be in love madly ???? u wanna guess?????
did they actually show veer ki veerata abt saving A from driver in the prcap????๐Ÿ˜•
Looks like PB is pulling and getting all together nicely. I will send virtual rasmali to him if he
this time shows us nice soft romantic love story. Not like the day they say ILU to each other and bam they get separated๐Ÿ˜†
oh yeah and THank you very much. for wonderful update. u r such a darling. ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...............
count me also............๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by aamirkhanfan - 14 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
amazing episode! :) cant wait till mon! :D
Somya_2200 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
really veer is one goodluking ahem hot luking specimen of a man.... i love how he fills out hid clothes ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ,.... whts it with star ones lead , they all r be it sameer or prithvi from lnmdj or this veer dude... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ... they all r such eye candies๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Somya_2200 - 14 years ago
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really, Veer is hot man!!! He was wearing green today which happens to be my fav. color and made my dil go MMmmmmโค๏ธ.... just by looking at him๐Ÿ˜ and when he lifts Ayesha on the truck.....it was Awesome!

Thanks for the great update Anjana ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
OMG anj you are one hell of the observer ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘
I checked the Nazzara. and yup you are so right about them.
I could not notice. my screen is too small 12 inches. ๐Ÿ˜‰
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
More Veer and Ayeesha scenes, I love it!! Aww, I felt so bad for Nihaal, poor kid is hungry. Pammi is trying though, hopefully she gets to give him food