aditi305 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I guess reccession is still not over as if you see the same truck driver was used that was used in DMG when Tammana takes lift and Siddharth saves her from him. In JPSYA the same truck driver was their with again some bad intentions but this time our handsome hunk Veer is also there to save sweet little Ayesha.

But I am wondering they are saying mausam is not good but its been sunny weather when its not raining with no fog nothing. And even Veer tells Ayesha in the car Mausam bahut accha hai, when Ayesha tells Veer that bahut acchi hawan chal rahi hai bahar.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Mausam ka kya hai yaar...kabhi bhi badal sakta hai
poooohjjjazzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PATA NAHI WAT ARE THEY TRYING OT PROOVE.........
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hii Guys...am new to the forum....

neway 1 lil doubt.....veesha didn't head for the rest house...den how cum they got freshed up n changed their clothes....Ayesha was wet in her blue suit...she changed herself to yellow+red...n Veer ....was yet in another handsome avatar.....Blooooperrrrsss
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
they have not showed that they have gone to guest house.but they have gone to guest house just to change clothes
riyarao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yehhh evn i noticed dat d same truck driver n a similar scene cnt dey cum up wid sumthin new 😡 never mind, m sure dey both ll rockk it 😉