Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

Good one An๐Ÿ˜ƒ hehe I found the episode quite hilarious, with veer's expressions on drinking tea and eating pakoras from a roadside tea stall...๐Ÿ˜†that was believable as he comes from a class which is not used to it...I mean it must have been a nighmare for him, a 5 star hotel owner in a tea stall that too God knows where๐Ÿ˜†
It was a completely different experience for him. He did enjoy it and he followed her without creating a dramatic scene. ๐Ÿ˜Š I did not watch any of the scene completely so cannot comment on his expressions... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ayesha was cajoling him like a small child๐Ÿ˜† so her task yesterday was to make him realise the small joys of life and appreciate nature,which she did....what I liked about the cliched scenes was as you said ayesha's simplicity, unaffectedness and no inhibitions act...she was at home there...she's still a simple girl at heart inspite of all the hardships she has faced....a child too maybe, but she can't be that as she has so many responsibilities now....but there's something about a roadside drive that awakens the child within us...the lush greenery, cool wind and no pollution it has a very soothing effect๐Ÿ˜Š

Loved the way you described it Himani. Red: You put it so right, and I had that in my mind when I started blabbering but then it slipped my mind. She was at home.

haha the precap was so dumb...where did they get that idiot truck driver from, who was looking at ayesha as if she's a piece of cake๐Ÿคฃ so probably we'll get to see veer's heroics tomorrow๐Ÿ˜†

The pre-cap killed my interest in the show. I am not at all sure if I am going to watch it today.
๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonamd

1stly its raining everywhere n while rain suits some couples but 4 sme it simply doesn't click!!!! the rain sequence in yeh ajanab..was nt that gr8. sorry ayesha fans or yeh ajnabhi fans but rain and ayesha doesnt gel!!! plus the whole scene was lifted partially frm mjht n dmg. these cvs are damn smart. the current track in yeh ajnabhi n the track that was dne b/e sid n tam in dmg...is loosely copied frm mjht mayur academic meet n the jungle track..misiing the bus..ending up 2gthr in barn n hotel...slightly changed here n there but eventually they are gr8 followers of mayur frm mjht.

Do you think, the rain sequence and what is to follow in this show were original in those two shows... these kind of scenes have been so done to death in movies and shows. Cliched recycled again and again, and it's not only the fault of the creative but also the viewers who do not mind seeing such often repeated scenes.
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: achiever

"The show is cliched personified,",... right..... it was soooooooooo cliched.. i realy cudnt carry on longer thru the epi. n wandered here n there while the epi reeled on... the only saviour was Nihaal waiting 4 Pammi aunty to bring foood awww.. he was sooo cute.. but then.. he cant carry the whole epi on his little shoulders can he?...

I was watching little of the show and little of something else, and else... ๐Ÿ˜† Even Nihaal' scenes are not working for me... and I did not watch his scene yesterday. Btw, the lines you wrote yesterday were awesome, I love the way you say profound things so smoothly. The lines were beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen...

as for the episode ... it was alright i guess ..... veer was good.... his expressions were hilarious ๐Ÿ˜† but i found the whole ayesha pretty much shoving the plate of pakoras down veer's nose and continously saying please sir pretty irritating ..... and that rain dance .... i m freezing rite now sitting in my blankets and .... so rain dances in shimla in winter ..... it wud make sense if the creatives have ayesha come down with pneumonia and than veer nursing her to health or something ..... ๐Ÿ˜† ...... since v'll have nothing of that sort .. it would ahve been better if the creatives had come up with something else to show ayesha's exuberant side ... thank god veer didnt join her .... but he looked good ๐Ÿ˜ณ

as far as precap is concerned ... y do all shows copy from each other?

@Arwen: ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— There are 100 different ways to show beginning of a new feeling for each other, but nope, why would they , when a truck is already waiting to be used in the backyard.

Arwnen, whenever I see Veer onscreen these days, I feel, the make-up man should not paint his face in a thick layer, one layer will do I . ๐Ÿ˜† I did not watch the episode in totality, so do not know how was it... and might miss today's episode.

I have started to believe that there is something wrong with me... I cannot watch shows from beginning to end... ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago
poooohjjjazzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
post is really very good.........
AreYaar thumbnail
Man, these kind of scenes have gotten beyond repetitive in all these shows now......I wonder WHEN ppl will ever manage more creative ways to show two ppl 'falling in love'?? And when there is a lack of romantic chemistry b/w the pair in question, such scenes don't have much scope of being ok types either.

Great write-up as always, An....really enjoyed reading it.....especially the dashes of humor like the 'tank acting like a rain god' LOL...and the photoshopped rainbow...haha