Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

It Rained Today

Do not stand there and watch,

Join me and enjoy the raindrops,

Let go your inhibitions and fear,

Dance to feel the song of raindrops!

The blabbering today will be short but cannot guarantee that it'll be sweet. I did not watch the episode in totality so missed out on lot of scenes. Though, I did get the time to visit the dictionary online to read again the meaning of cliched. I came across two definitions for the word:"having become stale or commonplace through overuse" and "repeated regularly without thought or originality."

The show is cliched personified, and the pre-cap today, has reduced my interest level. If a Creative lifts scenes from movies and shows to create his romance what will you call him. According to me, he is not being fair to his creative princess and is cheating on her.

The verdant ambience and the walk towards nowhere make for a beautiful watch. The silence is speaking and if you can touch it, you will almost hear the beats of two people which are eager to befriend and become one. The souls of Ayesha and Veer want to fall in love, but the bodies are taking time to know. I loved the walk idea without a word spoken.

Veer belongs to a class that usually does not get down from their cars before their booked destination arrives. And, when their four-wheelers have a break-down, they also almost suffer a break-down seeing surrounded by an alien race in an alien territory. Veer is lucky to have Ayesha by his side when the vehicle is tampered to feign a break-down -- yes the driver is a crook hired by his master Avinash.

The road-side tea-stall is the venue chosen to weave a comfort level between the two, and also to show the small town traits of Ayesha who has no hang-ups like Veer. He learns to drink tea from a saucer, and enjoy pakoras of a place that he was apprehensive about and found filthy. Done to death scenes, but I enjoyed the simple presentation. I kept looking for the spectre of miss chemistry, but did not find her. Looks like, she has given this onscreen pair a miss. But, all said and one, if Ayesha and Veer improve on their acting, there is a simple charm about them.

The rain frees us from all our inhibitions, and we step out of our boundaries to dance as if no one is watching us. But, if your boss is present, and you want to get drenched, you suppress your desire. Ayesha is a character and she does not have to keep in mind the dos and dont's. She gets drenched and enjoys the rain without a bother in the world. The boss meanwhile is all mesmerized watching his employee surrender to the beauty of nature without any kind of restrain.

The tank that is acting as rain-god suddenly stops pouring. Ayesha gets back to the world without being highly embarrassed. The character is a fun-loving person who loves to enjoy the small beauties of life, and like Nihaal, even she has to come out of her adolescent dreams one night, and suddenly transform into a responsible lady without any kind of preparation or notice.

After the rain, it's the rainbow that says hello, and Ayesha shows Veer the photo shopped rainbow. In their reel life of togetherness, it'll take a long while before the rainbow will say Hello.

I have nothing to say about the episode or the acting. I just watched couple of scenes here and there. Before I wrap-up my blabbering for the day, Ayesha nods yes before doing something. Quite Amusing!

The Quote: "When you have a rainbow deep down in your heart, your smile will shine bright. You know you're a part of that colorful, magical, feeling you'll find, when you have a rainbow inside."

Enjoy!

Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
beautiful like always🤗🤗🤗
mallu
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great take, An. Haven't caught the epi yet.
I'm not much into mush and cliched scenes. Maybe I'd give it a miss.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good one An😃 hehe I found the episode quite hilarious, with veer's expressions on drinking tea and eating pakoras from a roadside tea stall...😆that was believable as he comes from a class which is not used to it...I mean it must have been a nighmare for him, a 5 star hotel owner in a tea stall that too God knows where😆

Ayesha was cajoling him like a small child😆 so her task yesterday was to make him realise the small joys of life and appreciate nature,which she did....what I liked about the cliched scenes was as you said ayesha's simplicity, unaffectedness and no inhibitions act...she was at home there...she's still a simple girl at heart inspite of all the hardships she has faced....a child too maybe, but she can't be that as she has so many responsibilities now....but there's something about a roadside drive that awakens the child within us...the lush greenery, cool wind and no pollution it has a very soothing effect😊

haha the precap was so dumb...where did they get that idiot truck driver from, who was looking at ayesha as if she's a piece of cake🤣 so probably we'll get to see veer's heroics tomorrow😆
sonamd thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
1stly its raining everywhere n while rain suits some couples but 4 sme it simply doesn't click!!!! the rain sequence in yeh ajanab..was nt that gr8. sorry ayesha fans or yeh ajnabhi fans but rain and ayesha doesnt gel!!! plus the whole scene was lifted partially frm mjht n dmg. these cvs are damn smart. the current track in yeh ajnabhi n the track that was dne b/e sid n tam in dmg...is loosely copied frm mjht mayur academic meet n the jungle track..misiing the bus..ending up 2gthr in barn n hotel...slightly changed here n there but eventually they are gr8 followers of mayur frm mjht.
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
"The show is cliched personified,",... right..... it was soooooooooo cliched.. i realy cudnt carry on longer thru the epi. n wandered here n there while the epi reeled on... the only saviour was Nihaal waiting 4 Pammi aunty to bring foood awww.. he was sooo cute.. but then.. he cant carry the whole epi on his little shoulders can he?...
Edited by achiever - 14 years ago
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
An great blabbering 👏

as for the episode ... it was alright i guess ..... veer was good.... his expressions were hilarious 😆 but i found the whole ayesha pretty much shoving the plate of pakoras down veer's nose and continously saying please sir pretty irritating ..... and that rain dance .... i m freezing rite now sitting in my blankets and .... so rain dances in shimla in winter ..... it wud make sense if the creatives have ayesha come down with pneumonia and than veer nursing her to health or something ..... 😆 ...... since v'll have nothing of that sort .. it would ahve been better if the creatives had come up with something else to show ayesha's exuberant side ... thank god veer didnt join her .... but he looked good 😳

as far as precap is concerned ... y do all shows copy from each other?
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely analysis of the episode...................
but u r right the scenes are so cliched..............can't the cv come up with some original ideas
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

beautiful like always🤗🤗🤗

mallu

Thank You Mallu 🤗🤗🤗

Originally posted by: Eventide

Great take, An. Haven't caught the epi yet. I'm not much into mush and cliched scenes. Maybe I'd give it a miss.

I am thinking of giving the show a miss for a while. 😊 Thank you Eventide 🤗

Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

thanks for the lovely analysis of the episode...................

but u r right the scenes are so cliched..............can't the cv come up with some original ideas

Being Original is not something we can expect from the creatives of the Indian tele-world. 😊

@Savni: Thank You!😊
Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago