Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Somya_2200

Awesome update Anj.... thnk u sooooo much sweety... me did watch that rain dance too ...Anjana: Wat dance that was just some rotations🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nayela09

thanks Anjana for the awesome update!!!! 👍🏼 sounds like a good episode will have to watch.. Anjana: Its a cute episode😃

i was thinking Veer will give his sweater to Ayesha today after getting wet in the rain to keep her from falling sick but looks like that will happen after that gunda tries to hurt Ayesha.. Anjana: I love this idea❤️

hmmm what will be interesting to see is how PB will come up with the whole shimla plot... them not knowing the fact that she is the seller and he is the buyer...and still Ayesha is able to sell the house somehow without Veer knowing she is the owner ...or possibly they just return to mumbai without being successful in their mission..Anjana: Me okkie with PB not being extra imaginative if its relatively well executed😊

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the lovely update!
Just watched it for Veer's expression! lol!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update Anjana👍🏼 veer was so hilarious yesterday...his expressions were bang on when it came to drinking tea and pakora😆 poor man didn't know what hit him😆
that truck driver, haha definitely shady the way he was looking at ayesha...so we'll see veer's veerta tomorrow😆 hehe lets see whether he uses his brains or brawn😆
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

If that truck driver turns into a gunda tomorrow then we may get to see a more protective side of Veer tomorrow☺️ I would soooooo love that😃

Yup anjana
Truck driver will do harkat with A tom, but I guess he doesnt know about veer. Veer will save our heroin and few nice emotinal and touchy scenes 😆
So may be next week 3-4 epi still will be in Shimal. I wont mindhaving them in Shimla for next whole week 😛

I hope Nihaal doesnt get caught

last but not least thank you for update 🤗
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Lovely update Anjana👍🏼 veer was so hilarious yesterday...his expressions were bang on when it came to drinking tea and pakora😆 poor man didn't know what hit him😆Anjana: Gotta say he is truly coming along in the acting department👍🏼
that truck driver, haha definitely shady the way he was looking at ayesha...so we'll see veer's veerta tomorrow😆 hehe lets see whether he uses his brains or brawn😆Anjana: I vote for Brawn... he's already proved he does not have de first🤣🤣

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Yup anjana
Truck driver will do harkat with A tom, but I guess he doesnt know about veer. Veer will save our heroin and few nice emotinal and touchy scenes 😆
So may be next week 3-4 epi still will be in Shimal. I wont mindhaving them in Shimla for next whole week 😛 Anjana: For once I hope Peanuuut DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGSS the story😆

I hope Nihaal doesnt get caught Anjana: I have faith in him😃

last but not least thank you for update 🤗Anjana: U r Welcome - now don't kill me if i am a touch late tomorrow. Clients making tossed salad of my bosses... I wanna just sit n watch wit popcorn but, they expect me to do stuff😆😆

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
437810 thumbnail
thanx a tonn 4 d awesum upd8 dear!!
315925 thumbnail
Awesome episode, me likey!!! So glad VeeSha are getting along so well!! :))))
aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnx 4 d update anjana
The rain scene was totally magical..!..loved it..
n Veer was trying out new things bcuz of Ayesha..thats nice..
n again a bad truck driver..hm i hope Veer saves her..that will be cute..