Nov 26 Written: Ayeesha Expands Veer's World:)

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Part 1

Veer says we should walk ahead and look for a mechanic. Before A even agrees he starts walking and is ahead of her wat with his long legs.๐Ÿคฃ As they depart, the driver calls Avinash and says that he's done what he was asked to do. Avinash instructs the driver to ensure Veer does not reach Shimla. He hangs up the phone, leans back in his chair and comments that Veer will never be able to reach Shimla in time and meet with Ayeesha. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Veer spots a little dukan. Ayeesha notices a STD booth and calls the Real Estate Agent while Veer goes to the store to enquire whether there are any mechanics nearby. After her call with the Estate Agent postponing her meeting with the buyer to tomorrow, she worries about Nihaal.๐Ÿค—

At the Hotel Nihaal is lying on the bed looking at the ceiling. He is wishing that Pammi comes soon with food because he's hungry. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ayeesha calls Pammi. Pammi assures her Nihaal is okay. As Ayeesha is about to tell her how she is the phone gets disconnected becoz Pammi's cell battery dies.

Veer enquires about a mechanic at the dukan and is told that it will be hard to find a mechanic there. He takes out his cell.

Part 2

Veer takes out his cell and calls the Real Estate agent to say that he won't be able to reach Shimla till tomorrow. The Estate Agent says that he was going to call Veer to postpone the meeting to tomorrow so its fine. Veer is "Wow" happy to learn that buyer postponed the meeting. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

He spots Ayeesha who appears worried. He tells her not to be tense.. if the car can't be fixed then they can hire another car. Ayeesha reminds him that the taxi stand is now very far behind them. She then asks if he wants to eat something while they are stuck there. Veer looks at the food and asks "here?" ๐Ÿ˜† She in turn points out they don't exactly have a choice and goes an orders a cup of tea. She asks if he wants tea too. He says he wants water and asks for mineral water. A enlightens him that there is no "mineral" water just water from the earthen clay pot that's sitting on a table. ๐Ÿคฃ Veer wonders if its will be safe, says he is fine, and sits down. Ayeesha sits down beside him, drinks a sip of her tea, says its really good, and orders one for him. Veer looks like a fish out of water in more ways then one. ๐Ÿ˜‰ He reluctantly drinks the tea likes its medicine then starts to enjoy it. He spots someone drinking his tea from a plate. He asks Ayeesha why the man is drinking from a plat. She tells him that it increases the taste to drink it that way and sometimes its good to try something new and different. Veer does not appear convinced, but she encourages him to try drinking it that way and even demonstrates how to do it. Like a kid he reluctantly tries drinking tea from a plate and surprisingly enjoys the experience. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Both of them then simultaneously think about Nihaal pray for him. Flash to the hotel where somebody is entering the room Nihaal is staying in. He cleverly hides behind furniture as he sees the knob turning.

Part 3

It's a guy from housekeeping there to clean the room. He leaves immediately though when a co-worker tells him that there is juice spillage in another room that needs to be cleaned first. Nihaal thinks of an idea to not get caught in case the guy returns.๐Ÿ˜‰

At the roadside dukaan btwn Chandigar & Shimla, Ayeesha & Veer watch the shopkeeper make fresh pakoras. Again A convinces a reluctant Veer to consume some. It starts raining and Ayeesha is happy. They go into the stores awning and Ayeesha gets shoved against Veer as others trying to escape from the rain join them. Ayeesha reaches her hand out to feel the rain and eventually just steps out into it and rotates around in it with her arms outstretched. Veer cutely watches her twirl in the rain till it stops raining.โ˜บ๏ธ After it stops, Ayeesha is embarrassed ๐Ÿ˜ณ about her twirl in rain and apologizes to Veer. ๐Ÿ˜† She then spots a rainbow and gets excited again.๐Ÿ˜ƒ The driver comes along as they are enjoying the rainbow and tells them that they can stay at a nearby lodge becoz the car won't be fixed until the next day.

Precap

Ayeesha and Veer try hitchhiking. Veer fails, so Ayeesha decides to try. A truckdriver stops but appears a bit shady๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Please click "Like" if u Like but, don't Post to Other Forums even if you don't "Like"

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Somya_2200 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update Anj.... thnk u sooooo much sweety... me did watch that rain dance too ...
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love you Anjana for the awesome update๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!!!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Somya_2200

Awesome update Anj.... thnk u sooooo much sweety... me did watch that rain dance too ...

If that truck driver turns into a gunda tomorrow then we may get to see a more protective side of Veer tomorrowโ˜บ๏ธ I would soooooo love that๐Ÿ˜ƒ
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

If that truck driver turns into a gunda tomorrow then we may get to see a more protective side of Veer tomorrowโ˜บ๏ธ I would soooooo love that๐Ÿ˜ƒ

you are right anjana, this truck driver will turn out to be a baddie, i am sure of it because Ayesha was uncomfortable talking to him. Like you, me too eager to see veer protecting Ayesha... i wish to see some fight scene and then Veer consoling Ayesha ๐Ÿ˜‰
darkstark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Anjana for the awesome update!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ sounds like a good episode will have to watch..

i was thinking Veer will give his sweater to Ayesha today after getting wet in the rain to keep her from falling sick but looks like that will happen after that gunda tries to hurt Ayesha..

hmmm what will be interesting to see is how PB will come up with the whole shimla plot... them not knowing the fact that she is the seller and he is the buyer...and still Ayesha is able to sell the house somehow without Veer knowing she is the owner ...or possibly they just return to mumbai without being successful in their mission..

Edited by nayela09 - 14 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for the great update, Veer is so cute

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update................
veesha scenes were good...............
but sorry to say is only one truck driver available for star one shows? he is the same one in DMG with tamanna and sid, isn't it?
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! Rainnnnnnn sceneeeeeeeeee! thanks! :)
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenAnnie18

you are right anjana, this truck driver will turn out to be a baddie, i am sure of it because Ayesha was uncomfortable talking to him. Like you, me too eager to see veer protecting Ayesha... i wish to see some fight scene and then Veer consoling Ayesha ๐Ÿ˜‰Anjana: Uhuuu - i love this consoling idea โ˜บ๏ธ