Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

as I promised, did nt eat all and save few for you. here it is your share
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Oki cry baby do not cry. it's thanks giving😛 though 2-hrs are 7200 seconds. it is late. 🤣
but I still give you small cup of hot chocolate now happy

Word Count: 0

md410 thumbnail
My supersaturated optimism( this is how I would like to see)
1: Deal happens, A gets the money. Veer falls for A without knowing her true identity.
2: Jijju fails to find our little Angel.
3: Little Angel (LA) meets his ajnabi uncle in his own hotel and uncle thinks he is his guest and they bond.
Mean while parallel track Veshaa love fluorishes chupke chupke in hotel.

I know anjana you going to reject it the moment you read it, as it is too early and if this happen then this is not typical soap.

But if PB is sadist and against the love bird, then
tada veer finds out about Ayesha and gets mad, ayesha thinks veer is the one to be blamed.
love dies before even it startss. mean while jiiju knows about nihaal he kidnaps him. Veesha back to hotel
get to know about nihaal. team up to find him, when nihaal comes safe, battle of custody start,s A wins and then Veer tricks her in marriage, then fall in love with her.

I would like to have my way.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Arpita... thank u for saving some ladoos and for the hot chocolate😃 Now your predictions... i luv em and they might just happen. Kya i shocked u?😆😆 I am confident that after your pts. 1 - 3 happen Veer discovers that Nihaal through pics the detective or something similar that Nihaal is Jai's son and thinks Ayeesha mislead him. He then sues for custody, but that fails becoz of Divya's will, so he forces A to marry him.🤓
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Thanks for the update, loved Veesha's scenes. Veer is so cute, tommorow's episode is going to rock with the rain scene! 😳

Totally and for once i want to slow down this soap😆😆
md410 thumbnail
@ Anjana
Yes you did shock me by luving my sequence,😊 I was hoping something totally different from you.wat was it I dono ( your approval means, I can do research in soap in addition to cancer)
So other than kidnapping parts we get to see my wish and Pb's a bit sadist or M&B type concept. not bad. 👏
Let' see how the story unfold.
me waiting for TOM eagerly, it is holiday for me so please tomorrow can you do fast ( faster than today)update???? 😉
as I donot have any think else but to follow soap with lappy. at least till 1-2 pm. 😛
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Arpita - i will try do the update fast fast but, i have a feeling one of the powder kegs i am sitting on at work might explode tomorrow.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update Anj👍🏼 agree,veer was looking totally hot yesterday😍 so raindrops falling on my head, love is in the air😍 baarish and romance indeed go together in the telly world😆

and guys you need to stop posting all these tempting ladoos and choclate...makes people like me break my diet😆

Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

awesome update Anj👍🏼 agree,veer was looking totally hot yesterday😍 so raindrops falling on my head, love is in the air😍 baarish and romance indeed go together in the telly world😆<br><br>and guys you need to stop posting all these tempting ladoos and choclate...makes people like me break my diet😆<br><br><br>

hey you are more than welcome to share it. please go and have some virtually
BTW I am Arpita
what can I call you?
darkstark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Anjana for the superb update 👍🏼

maybe it's only me..i felt Veer was given too much make up today...he looked whiter than he usually does.. but indeed he was looking very cute!!!

the flow of the episode was good today and looking forward for tomorrow's...