Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: an12345678

It's Veer who rolls down the car's window and gives Ayesha a proper look before stepping out. The girl was neither surprised nor shocked, but gives a brand new look which according to me says, I was expecting you. You can watch her deciding what expression to give expression on the half-rolled down car's window.

🤣🤣🤣
🤣

Today, the car ride has kick-started the journey of togetherness. They may be looking at different directions and enjoying different visuals, but a day will come when both of them will be looking at the same direction where Nihaal is standing. I liked the scene as it looked like boss and employee -- who are not yet comfortable with each other -- are travelling together. Though, the whole idea again has been so over-used, but better than I fall and you catch game.

Agree its better than fall and catch scenario, though i am not ruling that out either

Veer is highly dependent on his Jeeju jee, which does not augur well for the future. The ride in the cab is not his idea, he called-up his jeeju to take tips on how to reach Shimla in four hours. Jeeju is Jeeju the evil and he makes the arrangement as per his requirements. After the bus break-down, we get to see the car-breakdown. The seller is with the buyer, and the buyer is with the seller so there is no need to worry, and again Shimla ice cold water is poured on the evil plan. I want to ask, why all the production houses buy second hand khatara vehicles that cannot bear the weight of the protagonists.

🤣🤣🤣

seriously villains' car's never breakdown...only the protagonists car's buses breakdown and flights get cancelled

Word Count: 0

darkstark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
An loved your blabbering like always 👏

the part were you said about Ayesha giving brand new look and deciding what expression to give next was indeed very funny..

today was a decent episode..the show is finally moving on..looks like the track right now will focus on Veer and Ayesha's romance shomance!! Veer is nowhere close to find out she is related to Nihaal or the seller of the house not so soon for sure..it will only be after they fall in love..

I'm actually liking Nihaal and Pammi scenes better than Nihaal and Ayesha's... thanks to Pammi's good acting!! Ayesha needs to buck up and work on her expressions or take some lessons from Pammi..

my prediction for tomorrow....when Ayesha gets wet in the rain and starts getting cold..Veer being the gentlemen gives his sweater to cover her and keep her warm..
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

A Journey of Togetherness Begins

No words have been spoken,

But, a new feeling has woken,

Yours and Mine thoughts differ,

But, our beats follow the same zephyr!

"We are so often caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey, especially the goodness of the people we meet on the way. Appreciation is a wonderful feeling, don't overlook it."

--👏 Wonderful An...

As u look at me for as if forever n roll down the window,

i so want 2 ask.. is it one from ur closed heart openening up on me?

As u pull down the barrier n let this fondness grow,

i so want 2 ask is it one from ur untouched heart, a real u unveiling b4 me?

Nice post.. luved it!
Manisha😳
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nayela09

my prediction for tomorrow....when Ayesha gets wet in the rain and starts getting cold..Veer being the gentlemen gives his sweater to cover her and keep her warm.. Agree, this is so going to happen, unless the creatives surprise us but that's unlikely😊

Word Count: 0

sam111222 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This time I watched the episode. It was good. but precap was horrible for me🤢.
An, I can bear an eyelock but not such kind of rain scene😒.

kisi ne kabhi winter ki baarish men bheeg kar dekha hai. maine to nahiin aur woh bhi aise apne boss ke saamne kabhi nahiin .