Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

A Journey of Togetherness Begins

No words have been spoken,

But, a new feeling has woken,

Yours and Mine thoughts differ,

But, our beats follow the same zephyr!

Two people -- not friends but acquaintances -- travel in the same cab, oblivious to the fact that they have to reach the same destination. What will happen if they come to know that one of them is the buyer and the other one is the seller? The sweet smile may fade from Veer's countenance. He may wrap-up his cordiality, and transform into a mini devil.

Ayesha might be shocked but at the same time happy. She may give a sigh of relief and might open-up to a bitter person who is brimming with hatred. Veer knows his so called faceless enemy and what he wants. But, Ayesha is hiding from an invisible and unknown enemy, she has no idea about Jai's past and who are the people looking for Nihal.

It's Veer who rolls down the car's window and gives Ayesha a proper look before stepping out. The girl was neither surprised nor shocked, but gives a brand new look which according to me says, I was expecting you. You can watch her deciding what expression to give expression on the half-rolled down car's window.

The man was not expecting to meet his employee so far away from his hotel, and he did not sanction her leave. A boss asks the right questions and an employee tells her motive for going on the padyatra. The boss is smart and a good human being, he asks her to jump in the car and takes her empty bag thinking two more steps with that bag, she might faint. Do not ever believe on what I blabber.

Today, the car ride has kick-started the journey of togetherness. They may be looking at different directions and enjoying different visuals, but a day will come when both of them will be looking at the same direction where Nihaal is standing. I liked the scene as it looked like boss and employee -- who are not yet comfortable with each other -- are travelling together. Though, the whole idea again has been so over-used, but better than I fall and you catch game.

Veer is highly dependent on his Jeeju jee, which does not augur well for the future. The ride in the cab is not his idea, he called-up his jeeju to take tips on how to reach Shimla in four hours. Jeeju is Jeeju the evil and he makes the arrangement as per his requirements. After the bus break-down, we get to see the car-breakdown. The seller is with the buyer, and the buyer is with the seller so there is no need to worry, and again Shimla ice cold water is poured on the evil plan. I want to ask, why all the production houses buy second hand khatara vehicles that cannot bear the weight of the protagonists.

Minnie is not as attentive and meticulous as she pretends to be. She checks the trolley but misses Nihal who now resides in one of the best hotel rooms. But, he is soon going to land in trouble.

Veer is getting better, and Ayesha is trying. Pammi is cool, and Nihal needs to get down from his maturity podium. I liked the episode today. It was neat.

The Quote: "We are so often caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey, especially the goodness of the people we meet on the way. Appreciation is a wonderful feeling, don't overlook it."

Enjoy!

Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey an πŸ€—

great blabbering .... can't add much of my own .... except i m really glad that things are picking up 😊
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen...

Hey an πŸ€—

great blabbering .... can't add much of my own .... except i m really glad that things are picking up 😊

Arwen: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Compared to last week, the episodes are much better this week. 😊 Did you watch yesterday and today?
Taiyo thumbnail

Somya: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— how you doing?
Arwen11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Arwen: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Compared to last week, the episodes are much better this week. 😊 Did you watch yesterday and today?

i have seen today's ... yesterday i cud only catch glimpses bcos i was preparing for a presentation but your blabberings and anjana's updates were enuf for me πŸ€— but i'll definitely watch tomorrow 😊
Taiyo thumbnail

i have seen today's ... yesterday i cud only catch glimpses bcos i was preparing for a presentation but your blabberings and anjana's updates were enuf for me πŸ€— but i'll definitely watch tomorrow 😊

πŸ˜ƒ I would love to read your post tomorrow. 😊 Did you like today's episode... I liked the subtlety and the almost normal conversation between the two. The dialogue writer is keeping it simple, he/she just need to strike the word majboori and give back Nihal his innocence.
Arwen11 thumbnail
@ An - i like this show because of it's simplicity and luckily they stuck to that today .... yeah it ws predictable but who cares? πŸ˜† as long as the predictable part also happens to b wht v want πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
they maintained the employer-employee quotient which i liked .... almost confortable conversation but perfectly comfortable in each other's company ... i like comfortable silences so i enjoyed the veer-ayesha scenes ....
lets see what the creatives dish out tomorrow .....

as for nihal .... i guess creatives think that bcos nihal has suffered so much it's appropriate for him to be so mature .... but kids are also pretty strong and able to deal with adversity without becoming all grown up .... i hope we see the same with nihal .... kids sounding and acting like grown ups can be off-putting at times .
Taiyo thumbnail

@ An - i like this show because of it's simplicity and luckily they stuck to that today .... yeah it ws predictable but who cares? πŸ˜† as long as the predictable part also happens to b wht v want πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
they maintained the employer-employee quotient which i liked .... almost confortable conversation but perfectly comfortable in each other's company ... i like comfortable silences so i enjoyed the veer-ayesha scenes ....lets see what the creatives dish out tomorrow .....

as for nihal .... i guess creatives think that bcos nihal has suffered so much it's appropriate for him to be so mature .... but kids are also pretty strong and able to deal with adversity without becoming all grown up .... i hope we see the same with nihal .... kids sounding and acting like grown ups can be off-putting at times .

They did keep it simple today and that is why liked the episode. Bold, I agree, I also liked what you say comfortable silence and how the boss and employee relationship was maintained. 😊

Arwen, I believe Nihal is being using as a tool to sell the show that is why they are making him act like a grown-up. Yep, it's and they need to let him be a child who has suddenly grown-up but not yet a man.
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome An....πŸ‘.
So finally the journey started.😍....yesterday I mentioned Ayesha had mini microphones in her voiceboxπŸ˜†......today I would think that rather Veer has X-ray ears🀣 🀣🀣 which can hear voices outside those closed windows of his so called khatara car.πŸ˜†.....I would think that cars so khatara type would also give loud engine emissionsπŸ˜‰.....and still he could hear her "Ruko"😲🀣🀣.......
The wanna be evil (read Jeeju) plans are faltered.πŸ‘.........deeds of evilness never reaches a confined desination😳.......afterall they say when no-one is watching.......someone up there has eyes wide open.😳...
Ayesha is continuing her Phd in no-expressions dept🀣🀣.......this time around tho she tried to give an expression "kya-yaar-wahi-SRK-type-looking-aadmi-koi naya-model-nahi-he-kya"🀣🀣.....
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow ,An, superb blabbering today, you did enjoy the episodeπŸ˜ƒ it was a good episode yesterday....good that they kept it subtle between veer and ayesha....though the whole car breakdown, being stranded in the middle of nowhere and suddenly the skies open up and the nature lover heroine who appreciates the beauty and small joys of life and makes the uptight hero also enjoy it is an over used formula...but then who cares...it works all the time as far as the movement of a love story is concerned...and its gonna happen here tooπŸ˜†

Thank God nihal watched tv yesterday...when he was like i want to watch a cartoon, I was like go kiddo finally you are doing something kid-like...and when he started the whole I have to be a good boy and not trouble pammi maasi debate...I was tearing my hair in exasperation, that God why does this kid think so much...even for a tv show...but the naughty kid took over and he watched his cartoon and I was happy...though his joy was short-lived...until ayesha comes back from shimla they will keep us on tenterhooks regarding nihal and whether he will get caught or not.....

veer's dependence on jeeju is not good...but I guess since jai left home and veer took off to US jeeju worked his way in the family and the business and became indispensable...he certainly has played his cards well,by being the guy on whom anyone in veer's family can trust to just take care of everything......