StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
its great it seems like from a past few days there was no spark and all, althoguh i love the cuteness of nihal but i was waiting impatiently for an adult cuteness😆and so here it begins in shimla the seasong love is on full swing and veer also talks sweetly to ayeysha about the weather"mausam kitna acha hai"😍from double duty to weather discussion and now according to the precap having pakoras is superfast, i am simply loving htis recovery😍
mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hehehe need to catch up the cuteness
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
And then they will fall from the high and hurt each other... 😆
StayStrong thumbnail
@an:and dunno when they will recover from that injury right now i am enjoying the current recovery-hehe
mallu
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

@an:and dunno when they will recover from that injury right now i am enjoying the current recovery-hehe

mallu

I liked the scene in the car today Mallu (I hope, you do not mind, me calling you that) It was subtle. Me not good at appreciating chemistry. 😆
StayStrong thumbnail

@an:yes an everyone calls me mallu and i love that🤗yeah the car scene was awesome it was light and beautiful and veer's dialogues were gr8 to double duty kya khatam ki and faida uthaya and all it was quite natural and cute😆dont bother yaar, i love the way you blabber it has its own chemistry in it😆

mallu
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mallu, it was superb yesterday😍 and yes indeed the story has recovered fast, I too was impatiently waiting for adult cuteness...

An, agree with mallu we love your blabbering...there are many chemistry appreciators here😆 we need someone to keep us grounded too, I especially have a tendency to overlook everything and go crazy when it comes to chemistry😆