Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
HImani
good you are here.
so theory worked or not???
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

payal...no worries...more the merrier!!!! Thanks Himani and Payal...Wen are the days when i really really really need to know what gng to happen...since there will be more meat to the show. anyways galz...join you a bit later...have a meeting to attend:(

🤗
Mel
MELINDAM thumbnail
you at home or at work....

Originally posted by: md410

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii alll🤗

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita🤗 tum aa gayi..main pagal ho rahi hoon epi discuss karne ke liye😆 😆 aaj veer ne pehli baar kisi authority figure ke saamne itni veerta dikhayi...ab woh din bhi jald aaye jab woh apni mataji ke saamne veerta dikhaye
MELINDAM thumbnail
yeah....phone conference got cancelled..yay!!!
himani, your theory holds soooo true!!! cant wait to see the show later today. seems like tomorrow is also gng to some good moments....cute naa "no thank you" cake!!!! Arpita...can you see me day dreaming about their V-day scence!!!!
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

wow😳!! Thanks for the updates!!

I can't wait to watch the episode...
md410 thumbnail
Thank you both of you
Paayal 🤗and Himani🤗
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Good morning girls! Thanks for the updates Payal and Himani! Looks really interesting, was waiting for it eagerly.....but gotto go. have one hour meeting in 5 minutes! Will be back after that and i know i wud prolly have many pages to read😆

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, wednesday hai..theory had to work😆 😆 veer rescued his princess😳 aur princess ne jo baah pakda that ki chodne ka naam hi nahi le rahi thi 😳 😆
runaway bride came and praised ayesha to the heavens...bride ke baapu ne ayesha se bahut maafi maangi...minnie ka on the spot combustion ho gaya🤣 usne socha main akele kyun jaloo aur maru...toh DD ko bhi jalaya🤣
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita🤗 tum aa gayi..main pagal ho rahi hoon epi discuss karne ke liye😆 😆 aaj veer ne pehli baar kisi authority figure ke saamne itni veerta dikhayi...ab woh din bhi jald aaye jab woh apni mataji ke saamne veerta dikhaye

let's see maata ke saamne kya rang dhikhata hai😕
now what is this new plan of jijju adopting N. AKT is going to freak out. who is budhiya to decide??? VeSha margaye hai kya😡