Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey....am saddy saddy...coz today again I have missed the show...coz had to go for a party....back now--lemme c if the episode is in u tube or not.....I guess its still not there...plz can sum1 give the link of the episodes in u tube. 😛
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry Payal!

You tube vids, I hv no idea!

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey all...was today episode good? Did we get some good versha moments.
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am waiting for someone to update😊
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys give me 5 mins..i will give u the precap
paaal thumbnail
Hey I noe sum1 who regularly does it will update in a better way...but just wanted to jot down the imp highlights of the episode...for u all..

1.That Singhania threats Ayu n calls for the police

2. Minnie enjoys it all...but gets apprehensive since he threats for closing the hotel...so calls for Veer

3. Nihaal is sad-Avinash cums with gift for Bunty n Nihaal....Nihaal says he will open the gift after his mausi cums....Avi suggests Demented daddui that he wud like to adopt Nihaal..n Nandini agrees too...but daadi takes time to think

4. In Ramada...Veer cums up in time...n says that he wud want to talk to Ayesha for some time b4 taking any decision....

5. VeeSha talk...Ayu cries n says Sorry...Veer assures her that nothing will happen coz her frd is with her....small eyelock..

6. That Akal ka mota Singhania cums in....asks Veer to handover AYu to police....Veer protects her n says its nt Ayu's fault..she just helped ur daughter...n all....Ayu hides behind Veer...holds his hands..Singhania threats Veer that he can do anything to him...but Veer remains firm in his point...n does not let police take Ayesha

7. By that time that daughter cums in...praises Ayesha...n says shez her eyeopener else she wud have run away..Veer keeps staring at Ayu....n the Singhania's say sorry to Ayu

8. All happy...VeeSha eyelock.....Meanie Minnie informs abt it all to kameeni

PRECAP

VeeSha moment....Ayesha brings a cake with "No Thank U" written on it...n gives him a card saying it to b a gift from a frd to another frd....cute moment

That Kameeni barks at Ayesha in the kitchen infront of Nandini n Avi..

Overall Gud episode
reepicheep thumbnail
Precap Microscope

3/1/10

Hello JPSYAians

Well, today is wednesday and my my what a episode it was😍 😍 😳 😳 you gotta watch it...can't do justice by my words....how our dashing prince charming saved his damsel in distress...❤️ and the runaway bride came back..ayesha became a heroine👏 👏 something was burning very badly..oh yeah it was minnie and DD's heart🤣

Today's precap

Ayesha is standing in veer's cabin and is looking shy and hesitant about something...she's in her housekeeper dress only...veer's smiling and asking her what is she hiding behind her back😳 she moves away and its a cake and on it is written a "No Thank you"❤️ ❤️ and she gives him a note which says this gift is from a dost to a dost😳 😳 and what does veer do...obviously stare and smile at her😍

Gosh this is the sweetest precap❤️

But then there's a second evil part to the precap DD, ayesha, jiju and nandini in kitchen...DD blasting ayesha that because of her stupid act the hotel's reputation could have suffered a huge blow....and she's a senseless stupid girl

Enjoy the episode😃
- Himani

Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago
paaal thumbnail
I hope no one minded my updating...coz I was here..I did it...n I noe my update sucks.....still just tried to hep u guys....coz I thot may b u all r busy n may take time....Sorry....if I have offended anyone.....😔😔
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii alll🤗
reepicheep thumbnail
Hey Payal, no problem sweetie😃 thanks for posting the highlights...Deepu and I have an arrangement of doing the precaps...she had to do it today, but had some net problems so I got her message late...and that's why the delay in posting the precap.....