Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Arpita...u r back...was waiting for u....I noe am soo late today....saw the episode....(as u suggested) Loved the VeeSha scene........N the kameeni.....my poor Ayesha.....!!!! 😔[:'(]
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Deepu,

Thanks for these highlights and the precap!

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi all...hope all is well. Looking forward to the updates...I just hope creatives are not teasing us by not giving us some reaaaallllly good versha moments. Just from reading our posts...I think we give creative grt8 ideas!!!

Mel
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Precap Microscope

2/1/10

Hello JPSYAians

I know, i know everyone's eager about today's update and precap...well here we go...

Dadi tries to distance nihal from A, plan backfires bigtime...its a must-must-must-must watch scene😃 😃
nihal declares no one in the world can love him more than maasi...aww i love nihal❤️ ❤️

I officially hate that bigdaa, badtameez, buffooon bunty😡 he got nihal beaten and very badly😭

Bride exchange drama happens...bride going to convince boyfriend not to commit suicide and then will come back...poor ayesha in trouble

Today's Precap

The bride's father yells at ayesha that you are going to pay bigtime for your mistake...he calls the police...the police come..and he says that arrest this girl as she has helped my daughter in running away and also stolen her jewels...the police comes dangling handcuffs in front of ayesha and is about to arrest her...then guess who comes😃 our dear darling tiger veer, saying ruk jao...😳 ⭐️and ayesha has a relieved smile on her face....

OMG tomorrow is wednesday...veer prove my activation theory once again and apni dulhaniya ko bacha lo please😆 😆 😆

Enjoy the episode😃
-Himani

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yay!!!!!! Go veer go!!!!! Yah!!! Go nihal no!!! I bet dadi's eyes fell out of her eye socket!!!

I haven't seen the show yet, did the bride beg Ayesha to be a stand in? Why did ayesha agree?
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
tes_v1 thumbnail

Deepu!

Thanks for the prompt update!

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Himani....🤗

for the prompt updates.....BBB Bunty ki to mein😡

Awww Nihal🥳 and finally Veer....❤️

looking forward to watching the episode!
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Himani for the precap dear ..but tell me should i watch today's episode if yes then which scenes are watchable .. don't want to see ayesha and nihal torturing scenes
tes_v1 thumbnail

Himani!

I'm so sorry! Epi ke excitement me I didn't even notice that u've given the update, I thanked Deepu!😃

Sowwies and Thanks!🤗

tes_v1 thumbnail

Guys!

Kaha ho sab?

Arpita, Rosh, Purva, Kanchi, Payal, Sara, Pink, et al where are you?

Himani, Anshu di, Kiran di, Himani and me are already here!