Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Anshu
TOm, bunty will cahnge N's maths correct answers to rong and will have his right, so N gets beaten up.
Veer will join the fauz and cut the cake and will ask minnie to share a piece too🤣 if this happen then virtual cake piece to you too
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just finished watching the episode..thanks to Arpita😊

KK is trying to separate Nihal and Ayesha..but she will end up having 2

Ayesha Bakth's(Veer & N) instead on one😃 in her house.

I hated KK's dialogue when Ayesha was cleaning her room😡

Now I am supporting JJ..he should just run away with KK's money😆

Ayesha was looking sooooo gorgeous in the precap😳..but in trouble

and waiting for her Knight in shining armor😳
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

Anshu
TOm, bunty will cahnge N's maths correct answers to rong and will have his right, so N gets beaten up.
Veer will join the fauz and cut the cake and will ask minnie to share a piece too🤣 if this happen then virtual cake piece to you too

Arpita, yes if the latter happens, we can have cake cutting in the forum as well. But i don't want Nihal to get beaten up......that's Bunty's prerogative😛
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Deepu , Thanks for the precap .. Looks like tomorrow is going to be interesting ..I am sure Ayesha has a good reason for doing this and in the end all will be impressed including Veer .. 😉
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My friends...am just back after seeing the episode...Loveeeed the VeeSha scene.... 😍 I wish I too had a Veer Sir like Ayu 😍
Ihated that dialogue of demented daadi that the roomn the work suits Ayesha......Hey u buuddhia.....b4 long VeeSha will also take to that place which suits u the most...to the HELL.

Meanie Miinie with a witchy appearance...just sucks....

Nihu-Arnav scene...reminded me of my friend...here in college....is always there to copy my homeworks from me....always without fail..whenever there is some assignment....shez like...Give me ur copy....n If i give her xcuses....shez like....I noe u r a good student...n all...but doesn't mean that u will b so selfish...n all..Hate her for that...I mean...neway!!!!!Leave it.

Am in VeeSha world...😍
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ayesha looks adorable in red dress.Veer will not blame her.He knows abt her that she is not greedy.He will just stare at her b/c she looks so beautiful
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Deepu,

Thanks for the precap!😳 Aaj meine epi miss kar di😳😳 So am now waiting to watch the rerun😳😳 Ab mei yeh kya sun rahi hoon?😲 Ayeesha becomes dulhan?😲😲 Himani,Arpita..Tum sab log chale gaye?😭😭
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Rosh!!

in precap they showed A in dulhan's joda and one bhudda was yelling at

her that she took his daughters jewelery and he is going to call the

police😡 A tells him that she didn't do it on purpose as pammi looks

worried and Minni looks happy
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Rosh and Fatima....wassup?? Fatima still haven't gone through ur oneshot...will read n comment soon. Yep...today even am terribly late. N I guess Arpita, deepu Shruti n all...saab chale gaye.... 😔 Cudn't speak to them.

Rosh check the episode....its kinda gud...VeeSha scenes were simple n cute...Loved them. N Fatima...where does Ayu appear in red dress....is it in the precap...I guess so...coz precaps r nt shown in repeat telecasts..😔
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Arpita, yes if the latter happens, we can have cake cutting in the forum as well. But i don't want Nihal to get beaten up......that's Bunty's prerogative😛

I do not want that either, but unless N gets maar, Veer will not know about tutor