Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Same here, can't watch it until lunch. Anyway I have to go :(.
Chat later

Originally posted by: md410

Gals<br>All parts up u tube<br>Irony, I myself can't see it now😭<br>

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ht312

A

Kuttu, i like the jealousy theory...koi toh veer ko jealous kare,buddha hi sahi😆

How about Khattu ooooooohhh YUCK
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nahi khattu nahi, nahi...😲ok ok i take back my words...only young, handsome guys allowed to make veer jealous about ayesha
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Arpita ...Himani...deepu..n all of u...So just gt through the highlights....looks like that Minnie is going to get troubles for Ayu.......this Kameeni is like 😡 Why can't she just mind her own business.....provided she has any😆😆😆

N my dears....u all r discussing so fast.....I went to read the updates of ff.....it was Pg 115 n now its Pg 120.....heheh...
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nahi khattu nahi, nahi...😲ok ok i take back my words...only young, handsome guys allowed to make veer jealous about ayesha

I knew it. wanted to see your reaction like that 😆 that is why I wrote😛
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

anshu
beech beech main kaha gaayab ho jaati hai

Am here...went IF surfing!!! You girls run like a superfast train and consume so many pages.....everytime I come back I spend 10-15 min. catching up😒 Wese I don't mind Minni....trying to trouble Ayesha....better than that KK. If Minni troubles, there will be lots of people helping Ayesha but us Paagalkhaane se to bahar niklegi....
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita😡 😡 tum bhi na, mujh jaisi bechari bacchi ko pareshaan karti ho😆 😆 itna fast upload...thanks ab main jaake phir se veesha scene dekhoongi😍 😍
reepicheep thumbnail
Exactly Anshu, am not worried about meanie minnie...whole gang is there to help ayesha...and tell veer the truth in case anything goes wrong..its that kameeni who gets on my nerves with her cheap tricks😡 😡

am also worried that sapola bunty will also trouble nihal...he had a very mean expression on his face today......
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

am also worried that sapola bunty will also trouble nihal...he had a very mean expression on his face today......

what bunty is trying to do to N is pure child jealousy....and I don't mind it at all...see how it re united A with N due to Bunty's help! Right Himani, it is KK who gets on my nerves too. I would be so happy to see her world crashing down when she realizes JJ has been eating into her money and making a fool of everyone. Serves her right.... When Veer tells his mom , he is in love with Ayesha....kya hoga tab???😆 ("Anshu's - the sadist's evil laughter")