Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

hey minnie was always like this. last time rajdeep was savior this time it will be Veer.
I'm not surprise. people do not change overnight.

Veer won't have it any other way!!๐Ÿ˜†
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hellooooooooooo guys.................. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, meri jaan mainb aa gayi๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— am i glad to see you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ aaj itni subah yahan kaise?

Hi Purva๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi Himani!!
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
guys,

just imagine kameeni loosing all the vardhan's properties to jeeju and vardhan's kandhan facing a tough time ?

aise donations mein hi saare paise udd jaayenge.. uske baar dust allergy ho naa ho.. unko ek bada sa clean & green mumbai dust bin ko dhoond na padega...
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Mel, don't worry Cinderalla has her prince charming by her side now...evil witch kameeni will anyways die(read defeated) in the end...and minnie-winnie toh side kick hai...pehle hi mar jayegi...veer will keep a tab on her...

actually i think am the only one who's not depressed after the epi or precap....kya karoon too happy to see dosti-wosti๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi deepu, good idea, vardhans ko karo kangaal...shock se sabse pehle budhiya mar jaye๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
himani, but did you see in the end.. NC was kinda angry naaaa ? ๐Ÿ˜’
MELINDAM thumbnail
Hi all....I guess today is gng to be blues for us as we watch the show ;(
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ht312

Hi Mel, don't worry Cinderalla has her prince charming by her side now...evil witch kameeni will anyways die(read defeated) in the end...and minnie-winnie toh side kick hai...pehle hi mar jayegi...veer will keep a tab on her...

actually i think am the only one who's not depressed after the epi or precap....kya karoon too happy to see dosti-wosti๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜

are minni ke liye toh Nihaal ki ek finger hi kaafi hai. remember he handled all of minni ka staff and khattu same time ๐Ÿคฃ
Himani same here, me actually excited to see Veer giving back to minnie and all๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Haan, I ain't worried about A staying away from n-she'll be closer to V that way!!
Aaj toh V ne A ko ekdum confuse kar diya-Sorry,thank you,sorry,thank you-bechari A ke dimaag ka dahi ho gaya!!
Edited by andromeda_kia - 14 years ago