Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I noe....Veer n Nihaal....she wud be too saturated with kids...to think abt her own kid.😆

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hehe.. she will tell veer to stop planning about kids.. LMAO.. imagine naraaz and ghusse waali ayesha.. because of veer n nihal's silly antics.. hehe..
paaal thumbnail
But 1thing am really xcited about is tha v will get to c a change in the dress code of Ayu...she will change to formals as soon as she steps into hotel...Miss her smart look in those short skirts ...I am sick n tired of her typical look in the show...since started off with her Shimla Journey!!!
shonaveer thumbnail
agree with you payal... she is getting a behen ji look.. want to see her in the dashing uniform... haaye... just imagine naughty chocolate's mouth dropping.... when he looks at her in the uniform....
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks 4 the update deepu....
finally we will get to see some veesha scenes...... :D
paaal thumbnail
Hey deepu...just loved ur siggie...sooo shweet...VeeSha at its best..as of now.
Edited by paaal - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks goodness she is wrking now, yah... I hope Ayesha gets a mordern look, she is very pretty girl. Would to see her ware more jazzy suits or a nice pair of jeans with a cute top when she is hanging out with pammi.....what say all...what are your ideas for mordernizing her look??
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehara

thanks 4 the update deepu....
finally we will get to see some veesha scenes...... :D

you welcome sara.. yeah.. FINALLY.. i hope kameeni will not go to Ramada... I really dont want her to go and sit in the hotel and boss over there also. Better she goes to some charity function... and not bother about home...
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaal

Hey deepu...just loved ur siggie...sooo shweet...VeeSha at its best..as of now.

thanks a lot.....

hmm... just waiting to see the new uniform of ayu... hmm.. i hope she will get a dashing new uniform... old one is also fine.. the most important thing is chutkara from salwar kameez...

shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Thanks goodness she is wrking now, yah... I hope Ayesha gets a mordern look, she is very pretty girl. Would to see her ware more jazzy suits or a nice pair of jeans with a cute top when she is hanging out with pammi.....what say all...what are your ideas for mordernizing her look??

hey melinda,
i hope the same too.. i wish she wears jeans atleast for ones.. really wanna see her like that. but i think possibility of jeans is less 😒 creatives, agar aap sun rahe ho toh, please make our wish come true.. hehe.. hmm.. modernization is seriously essential...