Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Kuttapu, Next two days for mourning yaar! Yeh bhi nahi kar sakte woh log..insaniyat ke naate..samjha kar yaar!πŸ˜‰
Arpita...all of them are thinking we've gone mad..Chalo achi bachi ki tarah serious ho jaao aur next week's prediction bata do!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kuttapu

but why waste 3 days on KK's death and funeral?πŸ˜† Just finish it in one

day..uses electric funeral services and it will be done in 5mins

to make sure she is dead
varnaa, if you do same day, she might come back from crematorium🀣
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Kuttapu, Next two days for mourning yaar! Yeh bhi nahi kar sakte woh log..insaniyat ke naate..samjha kar yaar!πŸ˜‰

Arpita...all of them are thinking we've gone mad..Chalo achi bachi ki tarah serious ho jaao aur next week's prediction bata do!

I know yaar..Veer will be sad for his 'softhearted ' momπŸ˜†

I think..nothing much is going to happen next week..some more 'Kameenipan'(Kameenapan)..some staring

Maybe nihal will be able to get rid of Durandhar by friday
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Kuttapu

tu bata yaar???
I think
1: KK will not like that, but kuch kar nahi paayegi. so will scheme more with her interchangeable B/GF
2: N taking care of TT, as he promised his maasssi
3: Mera honey, following his GF to roof in night and dikhoo khawaab of future life aka shake hands for dosti.
4: minnie torturing A, V listening all, giving back to minnie, PB sneakiliy sees this and warn B/GF about VeSHa
5: finally more fire works btwn KK and A
6 : I would love to see N telling about TT to V, including hotel incident

Now you tell what are your viewsπŸ˜•
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Arpita,

As you said, I agree with fireworks between A and KK but I think she'll make A feel even morebad and helpless!
Nihal toh ache bache ki tarah ratta marega! I hope he does troubl him like he did previously!πŸ˜›
As usual PB and his ghatiya plans!
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Next week...I Guess it will b more miserable for Ayu...coz previously it was only Kameeni n now Minnie wud also join in 😭 .Only gud thing is that now Veer wud stare n glare at her more ofen 😳 which mi8 compensate for her extra worries.

However her true frds pammi+Mrs Dixit+ Sreedhar +Veer wud b with her.....I hope these all help Ayu to get over dose demons.

Cuming to my Nihuuu dear πŸ˜› I hope he gets rid of his crazy teacher by sometime in the next week.

Just imagine Pammi showing her nakhre to make Dirundhar fall flat for her....n den they can kick him away.....(along with k-mini...I wishhhh 😊 )

Veer shd join with Nihaal....n kick n bash the teacher....n also tell some harsh words to his otherwise softy mum for torturing the poor kid!!!

N waiting for some good n genuine VeeSha moments. πŸ˜›
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree with you payal..

guys, i have a doubt... will ayesha get a bigger position than minne, equal to her or a lower tier position ??

any idea ? minnie is the department head na... and ayu will be the deputy house keeping head...

shonaveer thumbnail
i just hope ki, veer will come to know about that dhurinder and he will kick him out of the vardhan mansion..
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loyal-kashian

<font color="#ff0066">agree with you payal..

guys, i have a doubt... will ayesha get a bigger position than minne, equal to her or a lower tier position ??
I guess Ayu's post is just below Minnie's post....coz Minnie is the head of the House Keeping Dept..n Ayu is deputy head of HKD

any idea ? minnie is the department head na... and ayu will be the deputy house keeping head... </font><br>

bwn am just overwhelmed at Ayu-Pammi frdship all over again today. Ohh I soo wanted a promotion for Pammi tooo!!Hope it happens on next thrus-fri when his brain cells reactivate!!!
shonaveer thumbnail
@payal: hehe.. pata nahi poore cells kab active honge.. ab taq thingss are fine.. i hope his mood swing does not affect him.... and his decisions... huh... ayu ko future mein do bachchon ko sambhalna padega... nihal and veer...