Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
ayu,

honth gumao.. seethi bajao.. and just say all izz well.. you have NC with you...
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loyal-kashian

<font color="#ff0066">hey payal, whats your take on the precap ? happy ? jumping with joy ?</font>

Yhhh Deepu....am soooo happy...u got it right dear...me jumping with joy...loved the precap.Also I thought ki may b after Veer overhears...he will keep quite n all..but loved loved loved his spontaneous offer...Afterall...as our thery tells that his brain cells gets activated only on thurs-fri.. πŸ˜‰
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
HI Mallu, paayal, deepu
I'm happy A got the job, but woh monkey minnie, she is still head. she won't let A breath in relief. ooper se PB will instigate monkey to harass A
DDDDDD will not like A working there.
for money, accounts etc, PB will divert DDD's attention to VeSha
high time PB gets exposed
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: paaal

Yhhh Deepu....am soooo happy...u got it right dear...me jumping with joy...loved the precap.Also I thought ki may b after Veer overhears...he will keep quite n all..but loved loved loved his spontaneous offer...Afterall...as our thery tells that his brain cells gets activated only on thurs-fri.. πŸ˜‰

so himani rock
she is officially psychologist for Ajnabi now
paaal thumbnail

Originally posted by: loyal-kashian

<font color="#ff0066">i welcome anshu.. yeah.. FINALLY... i wish the same too.. but i dont think we are going to get pleasure in the next week also. but ramada and veesha friendship is still keeping my hopes high... yeah.. they should really stop this kameeni and jeeju's stupidity. i really hated today's dialogues of kameeni....
Mee too...u noe deepu...I was just waiting for a VeeSha scene....n kept waiting...n the episode ended. However loved that micromini VeeSha n the precap....dats compensating a bit.
i hope varsha usgaonkar will take a rest or a holiday. then there will be no kameeni for a while. hmm.. i hope veer will come to know about all the things as soon as possible..
Isn't she just back from her break.....
but i am happy with the creatives for creating friendship between veesha.. i hope it will keep continuing like that only.. i hope demented donkey dabba dustbin daai wont come like kabab mein haddi...
Loved the adjectives of Daadi...she deserves themπŸ˜†</font>

Edited by paaal - 14 years ago
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Deepu for the precap.
It was so cute...Kab se wait kar rahi hoon aur woh precap mei aagaya Chalo acha hua ki I got to know its coming on monday!😳😳 Can't wait for that episode!
She is what? Deputy what? yaani ki she is assistant to Minnie?πŸ˜• If it is...Its wonderful!😳 I love to see Minnie's expression kyunki soon Minnie will be dethroned!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Roshni. - 14 years ago
paaal thumbnail
Hey Guys...will b back soon...gonna have dinner...actually thought of taking the dinner with u all Guys...in my room....actually didn't wwant to miss chit chatting with u all 😳 But my Mum started showing her eyes...so have to break from u all....but will cum back by 1/2 hour. Till den....njoy...n Miss me 😳
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whew, thanx for the update Deepu! A better epi than the rest of the week!
And,whew,no cliffies again-only dreams.
It was good to see my Bhaabhi given some rest-she was taxing her brain too much!! πŸ˜‰
Now, I am looking forward to Monday!
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I loved today's precap😊...Now Veer respects Ayesha as he knows that

she is not after money..I almost thought he has going to say 'ab waqt

agaya ke hum 'pati patni ban jaye' instead of saying dostπŸ˜†

I wish he had made Ayesha, Minnie's bossπŸ˜ƒ
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Tia,
Not again!😭Kitni baar hume chodke jaaogi?
Mei kiske saath ladoongi?😭
Purva, you're right..Veer ko forum girls ka asar ho raha hai..Woh kehte hai naa sangat ka asar!😳

Rosh,

Kya kare yaar, agle teen mahine to had-had hectic hai!

Mere bhai ke 12th ke boards hai Feb me, Mar me mere chote bhai ke finals hai aur uske baad Apr me, mere University exams hai! Mom n Dad say a strict no to the internet for these 3 months!!!😭

Ladne ki baat rahi, toh Arpita hai na!😳