Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

Hi mallu, mel, suman.<br>how come rest of the public missing<br>where is himani, rosh, tia, kiran, paayal and rest<br>

Hey Arpita...am here....actually got a lil busy...
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
HI paayal
so did you watch the episode
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

thanks a tonne deepu what an episode, omg veer oofer a promoted job to ayesha thats amazing, thats what i wish for so mething better than the housekeeper.

Mallu

yup.. and i am soooo happy for ayu now.. but i am scared... what if kameeni comes inbetween.. because, now, ayesha will be having the power to pay for nihal's job. i think she will take ayesha's job away or employ minnie to create problems in ayesha's job... 😭

but for now, happy with veesha's friendship.. NC will take care of everything....

shonaveer thumbnail
well, arpita, she got a direct blame about money and her financial position.. kameeni will comment about her financial position infront of durinder and mad cow nandini
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update Deepu.....finally this looong week is over. I so hope not to see this saas bahu torture in the next week...........move on creatives. Stop this torture......Some things do need to come out in the open now. Take the story to the next level........Nihaal should know what his maasi is being subjected to. But it will be a while b4 daadi behaves herself..........

paaal thumbnail
Hey Guys...am here. Ohh...today's last part is the only thing that kept me on....remaining.....is 😡
Demented dumbo daadi.....I don't get her,....I mean till time she was mean on Ayu.....n now her ego had made her go mean over lil Nihaal also. Nnnnn...dat Dhurinder....😡 How dare he beat our Nihaal.....relli felt pity for NiSha.

Nnnn...my dear Nandini...what r u..?? Where has ur motherly instincts gone...!!Don't u feel for ur son Bunty...whoz also in the same ditch...However loved the fact that Arnav too will have to bear Dhurinder.
shonaveer thumbnail
hey payal, whats your take on the precap ? happy ? jumping with joy ?
shonaveer thumbnail
completely agree with you payal.. i just wish ki, arnav will get full beatings and will get completely sick.. mad cow's mind and heart will work then only...
paaal thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

HI paayal<br>so did you watch the episode<br>

Hmmmm Arpita checked out the episode......I will offer that K-mini nething...provided she stops her harsh words. Btwn...why shd v stoop?? Rather v make her so helpless. that she herself stops all dese But today Aal zz Well for Ayu...she got back her job with a promotion!!!!!
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Thanks for the update Deepu.....finally this looong week is over. I so hope not to see this saas bahu torture in the next week...........move on creatives. Stop this torture......Some things do need to come out in the open now. Take the story to the next level........Nihaal should know what his maasi is being subjected to. But it will be a while b4 daadi behaves herself..........

i welcome anshu.. yeah.. FINALLY... i wish the same too.. but i dont think we are going to get pleasure in the next week also. but ramada and veesha friendship is still keeping my hopes high... yeah.. they should really stop this kameeni and jeeju's stupidity. i really hated today's dialogues of kameeni....

i hope varsha usgaonkar will take a rest or a holiday. then there will be no kameeni for a while. hmm.. i hope veer will come to know about all the things as soon as possible..

but i am happy with the creatives for creating friendship between veesha.. i hope it will keep continuing like that only.. i hope demented donkey dabba dustbin daai wont come like kabab mein haddi...