Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Himani, Tia, Kiran, Rosh...yaar you guys are so quiet...saying prayers for Veer to take some action in today's episode? Anyways see you in a bit πŸ€— Mel
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

UPDATE - JANUARY 28th 2010

EPISODE HIGHLIGHTS

demented donkey dabba dump daadi does lot of over action and donates ayesha
a dress, making her feel devastated and totally unhappy.

ayesha roots on the spot and gets shocked and sad. she makes an
expression as if the earth opened to take her away or her life is squeezed.

she gets insulted with that donation. really hate the daadi.

durinder enters and nihal gets scared. bunty is also forced to sit in the tuition.
he makes nihal make a mistake and durinder will be about to beat nihal.

ayesha stops durinder and shouts at him.

dust bin daadi enters and she tells ayesha to keep quiet.

ayesha tells kameeni that, she will employ a new tuition teacher for nihal and she will pay the fees of nihal's tuition teacher to which daadi proves that, she can not pay the fees of the tuition teacher never in her life. ayesha will face the humiliation again infront of durinder. nihal will be sent downstairs and he will not know anythhing that happened with her maassi. when he comes back, he tells that, he will take care of everything and ayesha need not worry.

veer will ask a favour from avinash. he askes avi to transfer the amount to be given to the charity in to the trust's account, which jeeju says that, will be transfered to his account. a fact is revealed that, such kind of amounts have been transferred before even but have not been noticed by anyone, especially kameeni. Mr.Joker, Khattu Khatwani starts giving cautious advice to joker jeeju, telling that, kameeni is now, more consious of the things that are happening around her and it is not possible to cheat her.

ayesha will go to the hotel and talks to pammi and tells her everything about her requirement of job and her pains. veer overhears a part of her words and misses the part, which is the most important part. he feels bad for ayesha.

and just imagine guys.. he tells her that, naukari is waiting for her and
she will be given the deputy house keeping head post.

waah guys.. love creatives for the cool sa aur cute sa story line.

muhwaaz creatives... πŸ‘

PROMO HIGHLIGHTS

today's precap shows, veer forwarding hand for friendship and ayesha also
shaking the hand with him. both of them smiling. cool na...
now party doston. everything is going great na...
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks a tonne deepu what an episode, omg veer oofer a promoted job to ayesha thats amazing, thats what i wish for so mething better than the housekeeper.
Mallu
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Deepu ... looking forward to watching the last part of the episode now ... Looks like that is the only interesting part ..
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
ddepu
thank you
tell me ki nihaal does not know anything about how maassi got humiliated??
md410 thumbnail
Hi mallu, mel, suman.
how come rest of the public missing
where is himani, rosh, tia, kiran, paayal and rest
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Save your breath Deepu...this whole week we have been yelling at Veer to do something...and nothing. The promo showed that Durinder may hit Nihal...and if he does and Veer finds out...then Durinder is a deadman...my only concern is that granny is gng to keep Durinder just to spite Ayesha. This may bring Ayesha and Veer closer as their parental instincts are gng to kick inπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

ahh.. i really want veer to know about all the stuff happening... ab aur nahi raha jaata yaar...

but precap definitely made me happy and bought a BIGGGG smile on to my face πŸ˜ƒ
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

ddepu
thank you
tell me ki nihaal does not know anything about how maassi got humiliated??

u welcome yaara...

i hope the thing in shruti's ff will come true and everything will be visible infront of everyone's eyes.. and i want that mad cow nandini to use her brain. i hope she becomes like veer and will support ayesha.. instead of remaining like a top dumbo...
md410 thumbnail
deepu
hope ayu does not get blame for money
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I am sorry girls coz I can't participate actively in the discussions . I only get little time in the morning when my son leaves for school and before I get ready for work .. But I throughly enjoy reading the pre-cap section and Arpita's updates ... Keep up the good work Girls πŸ‘ Thank you ... Hopefully next week will be more interesting and exciting ... Got to get ready for work now .. Have Fun