Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Hey Rosh!

Yup, been pretty busy lately wid my siblings' exams approaching! *sigh*

I may also hv to take a long break from IF!😭

Tia,
Not again!😭 Kitni baar hume chodke jaaogi?
Mei kiske saath ladoongi?😭
Purva, you're right..Veer ko forum girls ka asar ho raha hai..Woh kehte hai naa sangat ka asar!😳
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow guys.. congo for 100 pages...
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi all..I hope there is gng to be some comic relief today!!!
shonaveer thumbnail
i also wish the same melinda.. i want a break from the saas bahu track...
MELINDAM thumbnail
Hi deepu...yay... Too much hate from dadi and jiju. How was ur day??
shonaveer thumbnail
day was fabulous yaar... i am very happy with the promo... too very excited.. do you think they are going to show the promo stuff in today's episode ?
shonaveer thumbnail
i am hating that demented daadi... she is toooo much.. i really dont understand the real intentions of mad cow nandini.. she is real dumbo.. no inner feelings at all.. nor she can do anything except watching..
shonaveer thumbnail
and now, on the top of all, there is durinder attack.. really worried for nihal and ayu now.. wake up veer.... kuch karo yaar... shruti ki FF ke robinhood bano yaar...
MELINDAM thumbnail
Deepu>>im excited too. they're gng to show more plotting and nastiness and at the end they make show Ayesha and Veer..being friends and then they will cut the scence to keep us in suspense for whole days...yaar that's really annoying. this whole week was really dull. Yah, come to think about it...how much cam dadi hate someone....wouldnt you get tired of hating ppl? Whatever...life is too short for dadi...hopefully wensday we get a nice surprise and dadi is gng on a looooong vacation
MELINDAM thumbnail

Save your breath Deepu...this whole week we have been yelling at Veer to do something...and nothing. The promo showed that Durinder may hit Nihal...and if he does and Veer finds out...then Durinder is a deadman...my only concern is that granny is gng to keep Durinder just to spite Ayesha. This may bring Ayesha and Veer closer as their parental instincts are gng to kick inπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: loyal-kashian

and now, on the top of all, there is durinder attack.. really worried for nihal and ayu now.. wake up veer.... kuch karo yaar... shruti ki FF ke robinhood bano yaar...