Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Payal...yeah ur right...nihal will teach his tutor some new lesson. This is gng to be a riot.... But u knw who wud also be good, he made a guest apperance on DMG and he played the south Indian patient that liked Ridz...his catch line was 'sweet baby' whenever he wud see Ridz. He had me laughing so much...he's a good actor.

Veer... Yaar I dnt know what else to say.
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Thanx for the prompt update Deepu!
Hi all friends!!πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—( & to everyone who reads this!)
Is DD ka kya karein?? What a scheming hag!!
P.S. I actually thought Veer was a bit chenged today-atleast he gave it a thought that is mom is a bit harsh!
Shaayad,hum forum waali girls ka asar hoga!
P.P.S -Getting very worried for Nihaal!
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Payal...yeah ur right...nihal will teach his tutor some new lesson. This is gng to be a riot.... But u knw who wud also be good, he made a guest apperance on DMG and he played the south Indian patient that liked Ridz...his catch line was 'sweet baby' whenever he wud see Ridz. He had me laughing so much...he's a good actor.

Veer... Yaar I dnt know what else to say.

I noe....he was the same guy who played "Chironji " in MJHT....ryt?? Me too loved him...in both the role. Those were perhaps the best days in those shows. Actually I used to watch MJHT till those bauji n buaji stepped in....n DMG only for NikBhi(n nt for AR.... Please don't kill me...but am all looking up the new tract...its damn interesting....Sidma or AR !! πŸ˜•) Actually those forums had always been too crowded....so didn't get much of a space πŸ˜† .
Neway....back too JPSYA.....yeah day man wud have een gud...but this *namoona* is a bit special....I love him getting outbeaten by Nihaal. Also remember that this namoona had crushes for Pammi Maasi πŸ˜› Letz c
MELINDAM thumbnail
Now I bet those forum are empty!!!! They were on a good role...creative destroyed those shows. That's why we have to be very active and telling the creative what we want to see
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks alot 4 the precap deepu....:D
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: paaal

Poor Kid...... πŸ˜‰ I don't think v wud feel sorry for Nihaal....n before long v wud be saying Poor teacher.... πŸ˜› After all our kiddo is expert in dealing with these specimens.

Also Hope that his master mind works again n from his past experiences he soon teaches a proper lesson to his demented Daadi...but am afraid..... Veer ke saath rehte rehte uska brains cells bhi less active na ho jaye....afterall Sangat ka kuch to asar hota hi hain πŸ˜†

I reluctantly agree! Also, Mel- for Veer to step in and say something, he would need to stop being an active resident of Statue land and leave his chudel mum's pallu for 5 mins! Sorry for bashing Veer- I absolutely fancy him but I really want him to show some guts! Otherwise he scarily reminds me of someone I knew and its not a nice reminder! πŸ˜†
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: paaal

I noe....he was the same guy who played "Chironji " in MJHT....ryt?? Me too loved him...in both the role. Those were perhaps the best days in those shows.

Mel and Payal, that guy is none other than Gautam Hegde....the writer of MJHT, LNMDJ. He writes the screenplay too....you will find his name in the beginning of the episode. Gautam Hegde was also the writer for RKAB and once he left that show was never the same again. He did the cameos just to satisfy his passion for acting....he is not a full time or even part time actor...
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Mel and Payal, that guy is none other than Gautam Hegde....the writer of MJHT, LNMDJ. He writes the screenplay too....you will find his name in the beginning of the episode. Gautam Hegde was also the writer for RKAB and once he left that show was never the same again. He did the cameos just to satisfy his passion for acting....he is not a full time or even part time actor...

kk so hez GAUTAM HEGDE...yhhhsaw him in the GK b'dat video in TT reading the shayari n all...I have seen his name frequently..but never knew him. But hez really cute n looks funny...though not an actor by profession..he did a admirable job in both the shows. Thanks Anshu
MELINDAM thumbnail
Guatam....that's his name!!!! O he sud in JPSYA...he wud add so much to the show!!!
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Thanks for the update DeepuπŸ˜ƒ

Whats with you girls? Itne saare pages fill ho gaye so soon?😲Chalo ab me too in action *rubs hands with glee*πŸ˜›(Hai! logon mujhe Jeeju mat samjo!)
Himani, meri psychologist..Please iss DD , Jeeju aur uss khatwaani ka kuch karo yaar!😑Unke liye kuch theory?
Waise the regarding the precap...It would fun to watch as Nihal already gave him the run for money! All he has to do is scare him ya phir Tv ka lalach dikhana hai!🀣
Hey Tia, long time no see? Welcome backπŸ€—

Hey Rosh!

Yup, been pretty busy lately wid my siblings' exams approaching! *sigh*

I may also hv to take a long break from IF!😭