Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Hey Payal! Cudn't catch the epi today so was catching up on the highlights by Deepu... Hv been busy lately n don't get time to come online much.
Hmmm...I can understand....My vacations r going on....n am afraid....4m next week my classes will b resuming...so I guess I will get as bzee...
..Looks like today's epi was interesting!Funny, Kameeni can't even judge a person, its unvbelievable that she employed Dhurinder as Nihaal's tutor...😕
Isn't it already proven 😆

paaal thumbnail
Okay...Guys...will b back soon...going 4 dinner..
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ht312

I know Payal, he was like mom thodi si sakhth hai...hello she's not sakhth she's a complete stone heart topped with hitler like qualities of tyranny and meanness😕 😕

Hey Himani!

Kameeni, I'll say doesn't just hv a heart of stone full of meanness and tyranny rather I'd say she's Meanness and Tyranny PERSONIFIED!

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ht312

Hehe Thanks😳 😳 You are a good guesser😃 I can't make such good guesses...what's your profession anshu?

I work for a financial company's mortgage division😃.....basically a writer by profession
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update Deepu😃

Whats with you girls? Itne saare pages fill ho gaye so soon?😲 Chalo ab me too in action *rubs hands with glee*😛 (Hai! logon mujhe Jeeju mat samjo!)
Himani, meri psychologist..Please iss DD , Jeeju aur uss khatwaani ka kuch karo yaar!😡 Unke liye kuch theory?
Waise the regarding the precap...It would fun to watch as Nihal already gave him the run for money! All he has to do is scare him ya phir Tv ka lalach dikhana hai!🤣
Hey Tia, long time no see? Welcome back🤗
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
today was a good episode whereas precap looks scary
paaal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Thanks for the update Deepu😃
Whats with you girls? Itne saare pages fill ho gaye so soon?😲Chalo ab me too in action *rubs hands with glee*😛(Hai! logon mujhe Jeeju mat samjo!) 😉

Himani, meri psychologist..Please iss DD , Jeeju aur uss khatwaani ka kuch karo yaar!😡Unke liye kuch theory?

Waise the regarding the precap...It would fun to watch as Nihal already gave him the run for money! All he has to do is scare him ya phir Tv ka lalach dikhana hai!🤣

Hey Tia, long time no see? Welcome back🤗

Hmmm..It wud be fun to see Nihaal taking classes of that Dhurandhar...n wud love to c our naughty Chocolate joining him in the mission of *Teacher Bhagao..Maasi ko lao*😆
Edited by paaal - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sudnt veer step in and say somethg abt the tutor....really come on. Lol. Poor kid.
paaal thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Sudnt veer step in and say somethg abt the tutor....really come on. Lol. Poor kid.

Poor Kid...... 😉 I don't think v wud feel sorry for Nihaal....n before long v wud be saying Poor teacher.... 😛 After all our kiddo is expert in dealing with these specimens.

Also Hope that his master mind works again n from his past experiences he soon teaches a proper lesson to his demented Daadi...but am afraid..... Veer ke saath rehte rehte uska brains cells bhi less active na ho jaye....afterall Sangat ka kuch to asar hota hi hain 😆
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yes....I also hope soon we feel sorry for the tutor.........He is inviting trouble..............go Nihaal go!!!!!!!!😆