Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hehe....the episode was oki oki types....VeeSha n VeeniSha parts were realli good....Even I loved that passing the pillow act ....How Kameeni araam se gave the blame to Avi n in turn to Mr.Khatwani.....Ayu n Nihaal is making him suffer a lot ๐Ÿ˜†

Hmmm...VeeSha n their GK.....Mashaallah....!!!! But I guess they were just trying to make Nihaal tell the right thing...barely realizing that the kid is smarter than them...loved that part....
Glad to noe that Veer understands his MOM so much....that shez very good at heart....can's look down upon anyone....just looks strict....wow...beta....aap to aapni matashri ko barkhubi pehchante hain... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

nNnnn...V expected the entry of some hot n handsome third angle...n look who entered...Bhata...whatever...can't spell his name ๐Ÿ˜†
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just saw the new promo๐Ÿ˜Š Veer is sooo slow..Abhi dost banaya tho he

should make her call him Veer and not 'Sir'. So Ayesha is going to work

at the same place?๐Ÿ˜• I don't like it at all!!
paaal thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Hey everyone!๐Ÿค—

Hi Tia..... ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š Wassup?
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ht312

Anshu, you are close..am a psychologist not a psychiatrist๐Ÿ˜ƒ but how did you guess?

Just guessed it....from the way you described....it kind of sounded very professional
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Tia, Payal๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Payal, you are right...veer has a Phd in knowing his mataji in and out๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
paaal thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Just saw the new promo๐Ÿ˜Š Veer is sooo slow..Abhi dost banaya tho he should make her call him Veer and not 'Sir'. So Ayesha is going to work at the same place?๐Ÿ˜•
I don't like it at all!!

@bold: Yhhh...even I expected her to work somewhere else....under some one else.....like as v discussed the last day. Coz if she continues working in RAMADA....resuming her job....den that Bhuudhhia wud keep on pinching her....as she wud still think her to be their servant. I think Ayu shd go somewhere else...n prove her quickly...her ability n capability.
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Just guessed it....from the way you described....it kind of sounded very professional

Hehe Thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ You are a good guesser๐Ÿ˜ƒ I can't make such good guesses...what's your profession anshu?
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: paaal

Hi Tia..... ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š Wassup?

Hey Payal!

Cudn't catch the epi today so was catching up on the highlights by Deepu... Hv been busy lately n don't get time to come online much...

Looks like today's epi was interesting!

Funny, Kameeni can't even judge a person, its unvbelievable that she employed Dhurinder as Nihaal's tutor...๐Ÿ˜•

paaal thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Hi Tia, Payal๐Ÿ˜ƒ<br><br>Payal, you are right...veer has a Phd in knowing his mataji in and out๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†<br>

Hey Himani..๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š .Especially I laughed like hell seeing his confidence while his described his mataji's so called QUALITIES ๐Ÿ˜†
reepicheep thumbnail
I know Payal, he was like mom thodi si sakhth hai...hello she's not sakhth she's a complete stone heart topped with hitler like qualities of tyranny and meanness๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•