Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Deepu, that was super fast..Thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ Gosh it used to take me 15 mins before i could post the precap๐Ÿ˜†
Yeh dhurandhar kab se hitler ban gaya? he looked like one scaredy poke in the hotel...how come he transformed into such a tyrant? and that dumb dadi...go on do all these stupid things...nihal will never grow to love her...he might respect her out of fear...but can never be close to her or love her....
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So himani it seems that i should watch the episode with heavy heart for veesha scenes ..chalo dekhtey hain kiya hota hai ..let me watch the episode then vl discuss it in discussion thread
reepicheep thumbnail
Kiran Di, don't worry ..it was not that bad...veer seems to be getting his brain back...he actually apologised to ayesha
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Himani....Thanks yaar for posting this ๐Ÿค—
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Do we get some good versha moments? The tutor was the odd guest in which nihal was staying in his room? O, nihal will be so horrified!!!
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ht312

Kiran Di, don't worry ..it was not that bad...veer seems to be getting his brain back...he actually apologised to ayesha

Actually ur wednesday and thrusday theory is what CV are following ๐Ÿ˜†
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks hun for the superfast update! But shall I watch the epsiode???? I can't do it for another 11 hours anyway.....

I really want Nihal to make life miserable for the tuition teacher ! go nihal go....you have our blessings...๐Ÿ˜†
But the new promo gives me hope.....I think after kameeni's derogatory comments, Ayesha will decide to find a job for herself and our dear Veer will ask her to come back to the hotel....
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Actually ur wednesday and thrusday theory is what CV are following ๐Ÿ˜†

Anshu..... ๐Ÿ˜•

Word Count: 1

reepicheep thumbnail
Kiran Di ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† yes my activation theory is coming true๐Ÿ˜†

Mel, we get a veesha moment where veer apologises to A about saying bad things about her and her sister...also there's a cute veenisha study moment...but kameeni ruins it as usual๐Ÿ˜ก

And, Mel...Deepu's posting the precaps from today,not me๐Ÿ˜ƒ
reepicheep thumbnail
Anshu, watch it in parts...veesha scene and veenisha scene are worth watching....you can see it in the first 2 parts of the videos i think...just mute the rest of it...