Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Rosh...it's posted in the forum...they are on the terrace and veer asks her to his his friend. Wonder what happened to the party that dadi was planning. The other two parties were so lame!!!

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Rosh...it's posted in the forum...they are on the terrace and veer asks her to his his friend. Wonder what happened to the party that dadi was planning. The other two parties were so lame!!!

Mel, I saw it I saw it! Me very very happy and excited!😳 DD is still planning! Wonder what she going to do! Kaash terrace pe kuch aur scenes bhi ho!😍
MELINDAM thumbnail
Rosh, I was thking that she was talking to di and jiju (stars) abt her problems n veer over heard n may feel felt bad for her. So far..He has only thought of nihal's well being...n Ayesha well on one asked her how she is doing or is she happy there. I felt so bad for her when she called ms dixsit.
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hehe... himani, yeh baat toh sach hai yaar... auraton ke saath reh kar, aurat ban gaya hai jackal jeeju... bilkul saas character...
shonaveer thumbnail
i am so very desperate.. really wanna see naughty chocolate's expressions when he will know about the true colours of kameeni
shonaveer thumbnail
desperately waiting for the episode to come... 20 mins more... mummy.. kuch karo aur mujhe aaj ke episode jaldi leke aana....
MELINDAM thumbnail

Yah ne too...but instead of creating more drama..it would be fun if he played the cool tiger...meaning he's constants out smarts his mom and jiju. So whatever they try to do any harm...there are always road blocks.

Originally posted by: loyal-kashian

<font color="#ff0066">i am so very desperate.. really wanna see naughty chocolate's expressions when he will know about the true colours of kameeni<br></font>

shonaveer thumbnail
yeah.. agree with you.. i also want the same to happen...
MELINDAM thumbnail

Deepu enjoy the show....5 min to go. Can't wait to read the updates

Originally posted by: loyal-kashian

yeah.. agree with you.. i also want the same to happen...<br>

shonaveer thumbnail

UPDATE - JANUARY 28th 2010

EPISODE HIGHLIGHTS

kameeni kamini makes kind hearted ayesha feel sorry. they push the fault on
khattu khatwani and make her feel bad and guilty at her actions towards the kameeni.

ayesha feels bad and cries in the room. veer, who comes to check if nihal is sleeping or not, will witness the scene in which ayesha is crying. he goes to her and tells her not to cry. he tells that, mistake happens with everyone and there is no need to cry.

he also apologizes for all the bad things he spoke about divya and ayesha.

animal jeeju will have more plans in his mind 😡

he keeps reading a file at the breakfast table and when asked, he tells that, it is veer's work and he is doing it for him. kameeni gets annoyed at this and when she asks the reason for the transfer of all the work, donkey jeeju will tell her that, ayesha requested and forced veer to help her in making nihal study. there are a few veesha moments.

kameeni will decide that, she will employ a tuition teacher for nihal.

she will blame ayesha telling that, she is not good/intelligent enough to teach nihal.

veer goes to the hotel and finds minnie rejecting an application just because the applicant has a child. he talks good about ayesha, which minnie doesn't like.

kameeni speaks some good, which she doesn't mean from her heart.
she tells that, nihal will do all the donations.

she tells ayesha that, she is donating the dress to her, making ayesha feel dis-hearted.

PRECAP UPDATE

the tuition teacher is none other than that stupid dhurinder, the funny guest of ramada. oh my god, he will be manhandling nihal. ayesha will not be happy at this and fires back at durinder but kutti kameeni kamini stops her and she tells she knows everything.

what is this yaar ? kameeni toh sach mein kameeni nikli. ab kyakarein ?

hmm.. i hope naughty chocolate does something and protects cute
little nihal from that top chor durinder.

do leave your comments and views. thanks a lot to himani for covering all the precap updates. will see you soon on the same thread tomorrow. bye. good night.