Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
hmmm................. den we'll have to make a plan so we could kick her out of the house... and we have to kick that stupid jeeju too.....
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nehara

hmmm................. den we'll have to make a plan so we could kick her out of the house... and we have to kick that stupid jeeju too.....

nai yaar ek joker tau hona hi chahiye show mein😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gzeee...no one has faith in veer. Hope he proves us wrong.

Originally posted by: nehara

<br><br>oh god no... <br>y is veer so annoying..... i hope nihal stays with ayysha in this situation...<br>

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Hi himani and rosh,

Missed u galz yesterday in our forum....was today's so good?

Hi Mel, had to go early to work today..that's why couldn't come in the morning...but have posted in the update thread...

Will come back at 9Pm to report about today's episode and write the precap😃 hopefully today should be a little better
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Here I am friends!! Sorry, was too busy yesterday!!
Thanx for the precap Himani!
I think Veer must take a couple of lessons in gumption fromayesha!! I also hope Nihaal grows up to become handsome like Veer & courageos like ayesha!!
Veer ka kya kehna?? he makes me think akal badi ya bhains??
I am loving Ayesha more & more. And as much as I love Ayesha,that much I hate Daadi!!
MELINDAM thumbnail

I hope so.... Hamani cud u please inform everyone to sign the petition in ur updates:)

Originally posted by: ht312

<br><br>Hi Mel, had to go early to work today..that's why couldn't come in the morning...but have posted in the update thread...<br><br>Will come back at 9Pm to report about today's episode and write the precap😃 hopefully today should be a little better<br>

reepicheep thumbnail
Precap Microscope

27/1/10

Hello JPSYAians

Guys, I want to nuke jiju ☢️ badtameez insaan, idhar ka udhar lagata rahta hai, auraton ke beech reh reh kar khud hi aurat ban jayyega ek din🤢 SO yes, today's troublemaker was jiju...there was a very cute veenisha scene in the beginning😃 ayesha questioned kameeni about the photo👏 best part was veer tried to scold her and she gave him back👏 👏you go girl, don't take any crap from them...

Today's Precap

Ok precap is depressing some small function going on, kamini making nihal give gifts and clothes to all servants...she takes some dresses and gives it to ayesha, and says sarcastically that take these...am seeing that you have only3-4 clothes which you are repeatedly wearing....don't worry these are not my hand-me-downs but designer clothes...Oh what would you know about designer wear...you can't even afford them...you have no job, no money nothing...but don't worry I will provide for you...and she's smiling evilly at ayesha...and ayesha looks distressed

Please Ayesha, leave the madhouse and go get a job for yourself gal

P.S: Anjana has started a petition against the current ssas-bahu types track...please sign the petition..Here's the link:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/returntolove-starone/

Enjoy the episode😃
-Himani

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Himani, Thanks yaar!

Oh! Dont worry, me too in your club to kill Jeeju!😡 But I think its high time Veer should also know the truth! Blindly supporting his mother will not work out! And Nandini - she is manipulated so easily!😡😡 Why can't she use her brain for a change! IS she Bunty's mum?🤔
And about the precap - you know what I found....The cloths which Kamini gave were Ayeesha's itself - See the pink one, she wore it for christmas party! (May the other one was new!)🤣 Kamini kangal ho gayi hai! Yeh log itne saare parties kyun dete hai?🤪
Whatever it is yaar...Before Kamini could tell something Ayeesha ke aankh bhar aate hai! Ayessha its time to be brave not cry for everything! (Ab samaj gai ki Kamini kangal kyun hui...Obviously Ayeesha ke glycerine ke liye karcha uttake!😳)
Loved the VeNisha scene - I'll do the rest of my rambling in ED thread!😳
reepicheep thumbnail
Rosh🤗 🤗 tu kahan se aa gayi? bangalore wapas aa gayi kya? Yaar main toh kab se intezaar kar rahi thi ki koi toh aaye...

Today's epi was frustrating because of that jiju🤬 🤬 and i can't see veer's stupidities anymore😕 pata nahi kab akal aayegi use, aur mom ka pallu chod ayesha ka dupatta pakdega🤣 🤣
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

yeah i was just watching that cute veenisha scene omg jiju, he is 200000000000 steps ahead of saas,baahus a nd bhabi who sketch evil plots, omg and kamini ooooooooo my god she has make her own house and ayesha's life a living hell sometimes i feel that we jpsya fans too are like prisons of this torture cell getting tortured by this gheralu hell like track because we are the fans too and for the hope that we will see some romantic veesha moments and will get some fresh air we are keep on watching dadi's non stop tyranny and jiju's woman like evil plots.

mallu