Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Thank u for the precap😊 What was Veer doing in this episode?
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
thank you himani
so you are giving torture to deepu now LOL aka precap poor deepu god blase you
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ht312

Kiran Di😃 mat hi dekhiyega...haan sirf woh scene dekhne layak hai jahan nihal is singing praises of his maasi and dadi ke kaan se smoke nikal raha tha..haye budhiya wahi jal-bhun kar raakh kyun nahi ho gayi😆 😆

Ohk dear i m not going to watch it ...wesay with the present track i m thinking that i should have to give a miss to JPSYA for whole week
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kuttapu, veer was sitting in office and remembering nihal...he calls the number in nihal's room but its busy so he calls DD instaed and she says something sarcastic and he's wondering whether everything's ok at home or not...just then mrs.dikshit comes and says that A called to say that you left your file in nihal's room and gis going...veer calls her back and asks kuch aur kaha ayesha ne😳 😳 hehe loverboy expecting A to say ILU over phone kya🤣 🤣

Arpita, deepu yeh torture mere sar pe daal ke gayi thi...kal se wapas woh torture hogi🤣
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Himani! I am again going to give it a miss....can't watch all this. ..written update will work for me....DD is getting worse than JJ.

Nonone gets back at Kamini so she can't handle anyone going against her....look at Veer, Nandini and JJ goes out of his way to butter DD so obvously Kamini is totally miffed at her
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But himani u have also done this precap of one of the best episodes of JPSYA too so hisab barabar 😃
Overall i liked ur precap details ..actually have become regular here ..don't know why and how 😆 😆
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ht312

Kuttapu, veer was sitting in office and remembering nihal...he calls the number in nihal's room but its busy so he calls DD instaed and she says something sarcastic and he's wondering whether everything's ok at home or not...just then mrs.dikshit comes and says that A called to say that you left your file in nihal's room and gis going...veer calls her back and asks kuch aur kaha ayesha ne😳 😳 hehe loverboy expecting A to say ILU over phone kya 🤣🤣

Arpita, deepu yeh torture mere sar pe daal ke gayi thi...kal se wapas woh torture hogi🤣

Thanks!!🤣🤣 Veer has only one thing on his mind! But it's time for action..he should defend Ayesha and not act like a small kid in front of Kameeni!!

-Kuttu
reepicheep thumbnail
Thanks Kiran Di😃 by the way which best episode's precap did I do?
Yeah you can skip the show this week, and new promo se toh lag raha hai ki budhiya hai has become khoonkhar khooni budhiya🤣 🤣

reepicheep thumbnail
Kuttapu, right veer is only words no action and in ayesha's case he's no words also🤣 🤣 God knows what it will take for him to realize and then confess his love for her
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Overall i liked ur precap details ..actually have become regular here ..don't know why and how 😆 😆

Same here Kiran...I have become a regular here....kaise huya kab huya pata hi nahi chala! 😳😳😳 And first for me I actually tried my hand at caption writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲😲😲